• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speevy

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Speevy:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste. Your giveaway will be automatically reposted on your behalf.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Speevy, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Valkyria Chronicles -- MB-47CAE3DD70457A7A - Taken by Copons. 59 entrants total.

t1423344921z1.png

oh i totally gotta watch tekkonkinkreet one day

i have a friend that says it's really good

tho that friend hated gurren lagann

so fuck him

I also didn't like TTGL much back then. Stopped after Kamina
died. And not because I liked him or anything.
Thought it was too loud and over the top. Hey look at how cool we are, here's cool stuff for ya!

But maybe I'll revisit it eventually.

Ozium

I also didn't like TTGL much back then. Stopped after Kamiya
Thought it was too loud and over the top. Hey look at how cool we are, here's cool stuff for ya!

kamiya_crop.jpg

zkylon

zkylewd

well hopefully your dumbo condition got cured by now

ExoSoul

Banned

Yeah, I was pretty pissed that they killed the best character. Everything afterwards just didn't reach the same level... (plus Simon gets even worse)
But regarding loud and over the top, FLCL man, FLCL. That team made these two and Kill la Kill and while KlK has its merits FLCL is still the best.
And short too, only 6 episodes so no one has any excuse not to see it
Plus a killer track by the Pillows.

I also recommend Trigun, not over the top but still a classic.

zkylon

zkylewd
you guys look kind of similar.

sasha realistic and cartoon edition

i mean realistic and cartoon edition

CzTSUiy.jpg
yuck

Yeah, I was pretty pissed that they killed the best character. Everything afterwards just didn't reach the same level... (plus Simon gets even worse)
But regarding loud and over the top, FLCL man, FLCL. That team made these two and Kill la Kill and while KlK has its merits FLCL is still the best.
And short too, only 6 episodes so no one has any excuse not to see it
Plus a killer track by the Pillows.

I also recommend Trigun, not over the top but still a classic.
imo when you're trying to choose the best show between foory coory, kiru ra kiru and guru rugu you're entering pointless territory

they're some of the best anime ever produced so who cares which one is best, the amount of energy in those shows is intoxicating in like the good way

also i thought gurren lagann gets a really awesome tone reversal after that happens

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Do I even want the Kane & Lynch games? They are so cheap.

Probably not. The first is GFWL and has aged poorly especially compared to other TPS games like Gears. The second is a bit of an improvement mechanically, but it's super short and the scenario design is pretty repetitive.

Jawmuncher

Do I even want the Kane & Lynch games? They are so cheap.

Hell yeah you do.
Both games are pretty cool gritty TPS.
If you can get a coop partner even better. Though K&L1 is still GfWL.

Kane & Lynch 1 is okay with a friend. The second one is garbage.

It's short but not garbage at all. The mechanics work just fine and the pacing still works.

Probably not. The first is GFWL and has aged poorly especially compared to other TPS games like Gears. The second is a bit of an improvement mechanically, but it's super short and the scenario design is pretty repetitive.

Yeah the first one is definitley a bit more loose with controls. Can't say I agree about the scenario side though. Played on the hardest difficulty and had a blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom