• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either p4r is too good or the gaming industry is really so fucked that people believe this is a real thing someone said. Maybe both

alright seriously, i don't wanna be cool on steam anymore. I'm starting to get frustrated with receiving like 1-3 friend invites a day bots that try to make you click that fake community link.

Either p4r is too good or the gaming industry is really so fucked that people believe this is a real thing someone said. Maybe both

Actually it's more that Take-Two is pretty crappy in general. The Evolve DLC situation is bunch of crap. I wouldn't be surprised if they think that the base price + season pass is a "great deal" internally.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Speevy, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Speevy, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Valkyria Chronicles -- MB-47CAE3DD70457A7A - Taken by Copons

t1423344921z1.png

This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Speevy, who is running this raffle.

Valkyria Chronicles -- MB-47CAE3DD70457A7A - Taken by Copons - Taken by Copons. 59 entrants total.

Time to get rid of some stuff.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Gunspell - Steam Edition -- MB-C145B4EADFA9584B - Taken by jshackles. 2 entrants total.
Betrayer -- MB-73B510214DBC848B - Taken by Conrad Link. 1 entrants total.
Skara - The Blade Remains #2 -- MB-F422212489E6FA5E - Taken by texhnolyze. 3 entrants total.
Dracula 4 and 5 - Special Steam Edition #2 -- MB-5690A3E17BEE6B53 - Taken by Diedac. 1 entrants total.
Skara - The Blade Remains -- MB-0651A316652AEF16 - Taken by anastef. 1 entrants total.
Gunspell - Steam Edition #2 -- MB-0C12C992EDD62C2F - Taken by thereisnoif. 1 entrants total.
Dracula 4 and 5 - Special Steam Edition -- MB-F54E569AF40C3EB3 - Taken by bobnowhere. 1 entrants total.

t1423359935z1.png

People believe things because they're afraid they're true or because they want them to be true. I'd say in this case, both can apply, depending on whether you bought the game or not, respectively.

Lomax

The people willing to shell out $60+ a year for a new edition of Call of Duty have completely distorted the industry's perspective of the rest of the gaming market. Unfortunately there's over 10 million of those people.

Digoman

So now that ModBot is alive:

Steam Gift URL, It *should* be region-free.

Very nice game. A little short (2 hours), but great art and simple but enjoyable gameplay.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Digoman, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Gravity Ghost -- MB-C81609064131D107 - Taken by Abomination. 17 entrants total.
t1423369069z1.png

Spares

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (spindoctor, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

UFO: Aftermath -- MB-C807F815589A42D1 - Taken by Belgarion
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy -- MB-D3A6177817E7816C - Taken by MarcoZombieCannon
Star Wars: Dark Forces -- MB-3F42249969934E08 - Taken by iosefe

Turfster

i just realized i own every FEAR game. I've never spent a cent on any of them o_O well i should play them sometime, maybe during spring break if my professor is ace and doesn't give us a big ass program to do.

Play the first one, and even the second one is worth playing.
Stay the fuck away from the turd one, though.

What the hell, I didn't realize the original version of Sleeping Dogs is not available anymore.

Isn't the new version supposed to run worse?

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of madjoki, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (madjoki, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Dungeon of the Endless -- MB-50FAB914ED9E7007 - Taken by thereisnoif. 82 entrants total.

t1423407260z1.png

Jawmuncher

I gotta say it's pretty annoying how the Final Fantasy franchise on steam is only in bits in pieces.

Not even any generations will be complete but the 13 trilogy.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I gotta say it's pretty annoying how the Final Fantasy franchise on steam is only in bits in pieces.

Not even any generations will be complete but the 13 trilogy.

I'd like to see a PC port of IX. Better late than never.

Is there any way to play Civ 5 on Windows 8 without launching Steam in admin mode? I try to play and it crashes on the starting loading screen. Between trying to play that, Dirt 3, and GTA 4, today has fucking sucked for PC gaming.

MUnited83

For you.
> goes to buy Bundle in a Box because of A Bird Story finally being in a bundle
>buys it
>sudden realization that I already bought it on the winter sale

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom