• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
i think the biggest thing that's preventing me from blasting through metroid prime in one sitting is that doing the whole wiimote thing tires my hand for some reason, and i can't find a better position to play in

Miguel81

i think the biggest thing that's preventing me from blasting through metroid prime in one sitting is that doing the whole wiimote thing tires my hand for some reason, and i can't find a better position to play in

It's one of the reasons I was glad to play the GC version of Twilight Princess instead of Wii. Well, that and the fact that it has free camera control. This is your first time playing through Prime? If yes, I envy you too much.

zkylon

zkylewd
It's one of the reasons I was glad to play the GC version of Twilight Princess instead of Wii. Well, that and the fact that it has free camera control. This is your first time playing through Prime? If yes, I envy you too much.
yeah, it's my first time playing every metroid game

last year i went through super, zero mission and fusion, and now that i could borrow a wiimote from a friend i'm playing the prime series.

zkylon

zkylewd
Rest your arm on your leg. If you're moving more than your wrist you're doing it wrong.

Edit: I can't type tonight

yea i do that but i think it's because of not having an ideal place to set the sensor bar i have to tilt my wrist up a bit which after half an hour or so of playing starts to feel uncomfortable

kind of annoying, tho i really enjoy how it plays.

RedFyn

yea i do that but i think it's because of not having an ideal place to set the sensor bar i have to tilt my wrist up a bit which after half an hour or so of playing starts to feel uncomfortable

kind of annoying, tho i really enjoy how it plays.
Ahh that's always a pain. Not sure how to help you there.
Get a phonebook

I dont know your setup so its hard to give recommendations but have you tried putting something underneath the back half of it to tilt it facing downwards?

Tizoc

Spoilers you say?
tumblr_nitj3gcnOX1s2kojso1_250.png

...but in all seriousness what upcoming game releasing THIS month are ya'all looking forward to? All i got is KoF 02 UM.

Miguel81

yeah, it's my first time playing every metroid game

last year i went through super, zero mission and fusion, and now that i could borrow a wiimote from a friend i'm playing the prime series.

That's awesome. Those are some excellent titles, and I wish I could play them all fresh. Metroid 1 was actually the first game I ever played back in '88 so I have an emotional attachment to the series. Hope your Trilogy run is a total blast.

...but in all seriousness what upcoming game releasing THIS month are ya'all looking forward to? All i got is KoF 02 UM.

Of the bigger titles, it's Revelations 2. Castle in the Darkness came out recently, and that looks interesting as a smaller title.

Sch1sm

Welp, I've finally fallen into the Steam trap.

I don't remember when I bought Age of Mythology.

If you haven't played the game yet, it tells you when you click it in your library. Purchased on xx-xx-xx instead of last played xx-xx-xx.

Personally, I save the receipts in my email. x:

zkylon

zkylewd
Ahh that's always a pain. Not sure how to help you there.
Get a phonebook

I dont know your setup so its hard to give recommendations but have you tried putting something underneath the back half of it to tilt it facing downwards?

it's complicated, so it's kind of a no? i don't think it's much of an issue since i generally play just one or two hours. it's also kind of annoying to set everything up, i wish i could just play this thing with a mouse heh

That's awesome. Those are some excellent titles, and I wish I could play them all fresh. Metroid 1 was actually the first game I ever played back in '88 so I have an emotional attachment to the series. Hope your Trilogy run is a total blast.
yeah, i'm enjoying it so far, impressed how well they translated all the 2d gameplay stuff into 3d

Spoilers you say?
tumblr_nitj3gcnOX1s2kojso1_250.png

Dragonball Xenoverse. For better or worse, I can't resist the curse.

It seems that there was a rather huge Raven's Cry patch last weekend.
Is the game somewhat more playable right now?

Nothing can salvage Raven's Cry. The only thing that's different is that it's slightly less alpha now.

RedFyn

it's complicated, so it's kind of a no? i don't think it's much of an issue since i generally play just one or two hours. it's also kind of annoying to set everything up, i wish i could just play this thing with a mouse heh

I get it. Setting the sensor bar up can be a pain. I primarily played cod 3 through mw3 on Wii so I'm used
to it. Its definitely my favorite control scheme for fps. At least when its done right *shakes fist at tryarch*

Milamber

If you can still find those portable battery operated sensor bars, they are a boon since you don't have to deal with the mess of wires and power. You could even set it up on a coffee table in front of you.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Vd1j7n6.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-D84C76782C807CC9 - Taken by Speevy

I look forward to playing Attlia for a few hours and then throwing it into the endless backlog. Will try Evolve for a bit as I think it looks great but I can never get too deep into coop games. I do plan on actually finishing the Homeworld collection within a few months. Will buy Revelations 2 as well even though I think it looks like shit.

Elsewhere I buy the Order, Majora's Mask, and get deep into Monster Hunter.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
If you can still find those portable battery operated sensor bars, they are a boon since you don't have to deal with the mess of wires and power. You could even set it up on a coffee table in front of you.

Beach Spikers on dolphin approved senpai? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Cth

Just picked up:

Besiege
Sunless Sea
Darkest Dungeon

Gotta love card money! :)

Managed to sell a Robot Roller Derby Card for near 30 cents.

Tizoc

Book of Unwritten tales leaves EA soon? Gotta hurry up and play the first 2 games @3@

What kind of game is Republique? I've never heard of it before >_>;

I'm 25 hours into Far Cry 4 and I'm only 54% complete, this game seems like it never ends, I've got to stop doing all these dumb side quest, I have more money than I can spend and everything but 2 skills unlocked already.

zkylon

zkylewd
I'm actually glad it was pushed back since it gives me time to finish up with Unity, which will probably lead me into Rogue.

yeah, i'm hoping for another 6 months delay to give me some room

you know what, make it for 2016, so i can play eternity with no rush

Coldsun

Banned
Finally passed 800 games on Steam (814 in fact and 536 DLC woo).

I'd actually be depressed about having so many games but I'm actually actively blowing through my backlog :D.

Shadownet

Banned
Alright, I need to know what this is from. Lol
Quick google search show that its from Kill La Kill.. But it doesn't match the art style so I'm guessing its something fanmade.

i dunno the fake loking pink hair and the crazy costume with the super serious expression just makes me laugh
Its from her winter photoshoot with Bullet (some sort of fashion magazine)

Personally I like it a lot. She's gorgeous.

Also goddamn $50 for AssCreed Rogue? By the time it come out. It should be like $30-40. Shoo Ubisoft...

Shadownet

Banned
Ah. See, I haven't watched Kill La Kill. Though I keep being told I should. Lol
I watched an episode of it and thought it was ridiculous. (I know that's how most people describe the show. But I meant it in a bad way). I guess its not for me.

But then again I also highly enjoyed Samurai Flamenco which was also completely ridiculous.

If you ever want to watch an anime full of plot twists. Look no further than Samurai Flamenco. You'll never know what's coming next, even when you think you do.

Just to piss off zkylon..

Kill La Kill is shit. I'd rather watch Bleach.

love ya zky

zkylon

zkylewd
i have yet to met someone that matches my love for kill la kill so i never take any offense

people just don't get me man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom