• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
With this type of games, I usually take more time than most, 12 hours seems about right for most people. And the champion difficulty is brutal at times
Zeus was incredibly overpowered and it took me almost an hour just to beat him ç_ç

Yeah, I like to do everything when I play a game, so my playtimes tend to be higher than the average.

impact

Banned
Anyone else having issues logging into Steam? I can log in from both of my smurfs but my main just says "could not connect to Steam network"

Why is this program still so bad? I just want to play CS after I get home from work -_____-

zkylon

zkylewd
Trauma Center?
is the wii game any good?

i imagine it must be fun to do surgery with like the wiimote thing

Surgeon Simulator J - It's not like I wanted to kill you or anything - b-baka
i can't believe my little sister is my cute doctor!

You could play Surgeon Simulator and pretend you're a silly forgetful surgeon anime teenager.
silly forgetful surgeon anime teenager with ugly ass hands

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
A50FF2ED83B503AF8800DACB335E8FDEAE5BDEBB

well then ... :p

---

or this:

---

gotta love this game:

---

I mean ... come on!!!! :D

9107C02237DD13185179FE1B4DB1B0330F809E9C

Deques

If I link my Steam account to Playfire, it will give me credits for Lie is Strange achievements, if I already done those?
You already have linked once before so I don't think you will get the rewards, besides why do you want want to relink back to playfire if you didn't want it to be linked anymore?

_hekk05

Banned
all these besiege gifs are so tempting, and I need something to keep me from posting in that games suggesting humanity's going to be more religious thread

how cheap is it now?

zkylon

zkylewd
besiege looks really cool but it also looks like one of those games i would enjoy much better as a spectator than a player

well technically that's a facehugger ;)
yea that's cool, can't expect ppl to predict all the things my dumb brain will deem terrifying :p

all these besiege gifs are so tempting, and I need something to keep me from posting in that games suggesting humanity's going to be more religious thread

how cheap is it now?

i think it's still $8?

_hekk05

Banned
besiege looks really cool but it also looks like one of those games i would enjoy much better as a spectator than a player

yea that's cool, can't expect ppl to predict all the things my dumb brain will deem terrifying :p

i think it's still $8?

hmm

I can get it for approx 5.50 usd. quite tempted

Arthea

I'm with muncher on this one, Besiege looks fun in gifs, when you see what different people come up with, but it's hardly fun to play, I mean OK, you build your siege machine for hours and see how it doesn't work for couple of seconds and start over.
gifs are nice to watch, though (><)

Derp

I'll build one and call it a day. I'm not very creative in games so my patience with that runs pretty quick. My Dragon Age Inquistion character creation is testament to that.
Oh my god you won't believe how long i spent on DA:I character creation... I finally finished, started the game, and then nearly cried because the hair colour was completely different to what it looked like in the character creation. So then i had to do it all again.

Edit: Oh wow my avatar turned out better than i thought it would.

zkylon

zkylewd
i just spent all night watching ping pong the animation

it reminded me a lot of paranoia agent, my favorite anime. highly recommend it!

I spent 8 hours in wasteland 2 creating my 4 rangers

The other 2 hours are from idlemaster
you can't possibly have taken that long -___-

my bebop party is the best anyways

I spent 40 minutes creating my first Inquisition character and then the game bugged and loaded into a debug area forcing a restart. I wasn't so thoughtful my second time around
It's hard to tell but at times his cheek randomly extends in conversations which can be distracting.

_hekk05

Banned
i just spent all night watching ping pong the animation

it reminded me a lot of paranoia agent, my favorite anime. highly recommend it!

you can't possibly have taken that long -___-

I know its that long, since I'm still in the starting town, and I still have 2 cards left to idle.

Man them card drops are stingy as shit

zkylon

zkylewd
i usually take upwards of an hour in character creation

i download a lot of games just to create characters and then uninstall em too heh

JaseC

It's a pity Unity doesn't track general gameplay stats as Black Flag does. I was once in the worldwide top 20 for looting corpses, haha. Every penny counts!

Arthea

It's a pity Unity doesn't track general gameplay stats as Black Flag does. I was once in the worldwide top 20 for looting corpses, haha. Every penny counts!

only #20? I thought that you are #1 in anything AssCreed related, truly I did! What a wakeup call...

Wait a minute

I don't see Valve doing a beta for consoles. Instead it'd be used to incentivise purchases of the PC version since Steam is where Valve wants players to be, plus there are patch certification times to consider and we all know how Valve is about patches on consoles. ;)

But L4D3 is assuredly going to be a GaaS. Now I understand why Valve did what it did with last gen, but this gen patching and cert is supposed to be better. Even if there won't a beta for consoles, surely the end product will get updates this time?

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Wait a minute

But L4D3 is assuredly going to be a GaaS. Now I understand why Valve did what it did with last gen, but this gen patching and cert is supposed to be better. Even if there won't a beta for consoles, surely the end product will get updates this time?

hats for zombies, anyone? ;)

AHA-Lambda

Man all these people who can finish Resi HD in less than 3 hours :/

I just finished my first playthrough of it with Jill on easy (think that was a mistake in hindsight but can't change it) and it took me 9 hours cos I had no idea where to go next most of the time :(

I have forgotten again, how do VPNs work with staying online now? Was wondering if you could unlock Evolve in an hour and then turn it off to get back on the normal internet without it kicking you.

Steam game tonight?

JaseC

Patches on consoles are now free, but they still need to be certified, which can take weeks. This is why (well, the official reason why) Valve ditched PS3-inclusive cross-platform play for CS:GO -- it didn't want Sony's certification process needlessly holding up patches on the PC side.

JaseC

I have forgotten again, how do VPNs work with staying online now? Was wondering if you could unlock Evolve in an hour and then turn it off to get back on the normal internet without it kicking you.

Steam game tonight?

You have to stay connected to the VPN in order for your in-game status to remain active, which is particularly important for online games.

Edit: D'oh.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
Besiege is one of those games I know I wouldn't enjoy. I'd make one thing and call it a day.

I know I'd love the hell out of it, but I just don't need any new games right now. I'll pick it up someday though, once I've gotten more "caught up".

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Dino Crisis is actually a lot different than I was expecting considering I've never actually seen anything of it in-game. I need to work out the audio issues emulating the PS1 version though.

fantomena

I found out that if Im not starting using my trading cards money now I might never start using them (my interesting in gaming has been fading for the past year).

So now Im gonna party with 200$.

Tizoc

Dino Crisis 3 is the only game I've played in the series, I should correct that one of these days. So much silver!

Grab a Vita, like this one
GAME-0013672.jpg

and get DC1 and 2 and enjoy playing these classics on the go.
...at least until they're on steam then you can play them on a Shield.

I bought one of the pre launch vitas with Little Deviant, I've had one for a while! Will have to load them up eventually.

That's why my backlog is so huge, I own everything ;-;

Chariot

I luv Vita-chan. But my Smarthpone is my main mobile platform >_> I also got 30+ games and didn't even finish one. >___<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom