• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
I'll probably just rebuy on PSN if I can't emulate it properly and stream it from my Vita capture. It's such a pain though capturing audio from it. orz

xBladeM6x

I've recently got heavily into watching Twitch streams. SteamGAF help me.

Jawmuncher

Dino Crisis is actually a lot different than I was expecting considering I've never actually seen anything of it in-game. I need to work out the audio issues emulating the PS1 version though.
If you're on ePSXe I think I Had to change a plugin and then I was golden. It's surprising the amount of people who don't really know the game besides Dinosaurs and RE clone.
Dino Crisis 3 is the only game I've played in the series, I should correct that one of these days. So much silver!
At least there's no where but up from there.
Dino Crisis is very good, expecially if you played only RE titles. Back in days when a dino opened the door of the room in which I was, I was like "What??".
Yeah Dino's actually chasing you adds a lot.

Nabs

Your serial(s) will be available in about 10 minutes

zzzzzzzz

edit: I should have tried to buy off the Euro site, eh? I didn't bother to check the conversion price.

L.O.R.D

soo , Evolve just got removed from the middle east / Saudi Arabia store page
WTF , couple weeks ago , the game was there

why they remove it ?

its not like GTA game or something

Jawmuncher

Region free?

And I remember liking Dino Crisis 3, lol. I was young though, didn't have that excuse for Lair.
I've beat that game three times

With no series ties and not giving a fuck due to age. I can see the game coming out as "alright" still. I'm still waiting on my Xbox so I can replay and do a write up. Wish there was a xbox emulator

Tizoc

soo , Evolve just got removed from the middle east / Saudi Arabia store page
WTF , couple weeks ago , the game was there

why they remove it ?

its not like GTA game or something

The dastards are prob. thinking of more absurd ways to charge us for them DLCs and Special Editions!

Parsnip

So BioShock 2 and BioShock 2: Minerva’s Den don't seem to be available for purchase on Steam right now (no price listed). Is this a glitch that happens with Steam sometimes, or is something else going on?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/8850/

Don't know if related, but there has been some activity on the app somewhat recently specifically with something called "Bio2_NME". When they moved Bio2 to Steamworks, did they fully move the multiplayer as well? Maybe NME stands for New Multiplayer Experience, huehue.

I'm kidding of course, it's probably not anything like that.

L.O.R.D

ok , i just got this response

the following countries will be unable to participate due to internet infrastructure issues.
If you are in any of these Middle Eastern countries, you are out of luck: Bahrain, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and UAE.
cool.....i guess

Maniac

Banned

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Nice, I sidestepped my two game purchases a month rule by playing a freshly bought copy of Lord of the Fallen through Steam Family Sharing.

xBladeM6x

I finally gave in and got Darkest Dungeon.
Since no one would bother trading my AC:U code for it, and I was too lazy to eBay. Lol
Here's to hoping I'll love it more than be frustrated by it.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I can't load up Evolve because instead of a Bin64_SteamRetail folder I have one named EmptySteamDepot, which, as the name suggests, is completely empty. I'm verifying the cache at the moment, but it's at 56% and Steam has yet to download any additional data.

I can't load up Evolve because instead of a Bin64_SteamRetail folder I have one named EmptySteamDepot, which, as the name suggests, is completely empty. I'm verifying the cache at the moment, but it's at 56% and Steam has yet to download any additional data.

Maybe the rest is DLC

SSPssp

Apparently they still haven't fixed the prevalent crashes and in general people are VERY unhappy with the state that game is in. Personally I'll wait for 5€ or another patch.

Yeah, I rented it on PS4 and it was also buggy there. The voices just stopped working. I just sent it back. Since its messed up on consoles too, I wouldn't expect much.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Maybe the rest is DLC

Haha, well, SteamDB's page for the main depot lists the folder and its contests, however there's a notice that says the info is quite likely out of date as SteamDB's bot can't generate a file list for depots it doesn't own, so at some point between the most recent public beta and now, someone at Turtle Rock deleted the folder.

Evolve unlocks today? I had that releasing tomorrow on my calender.

Too many games. Playing Prime 2 and Grim Fandango now, Evolve out today, and Majora's Mask out this week.

I know the feeling. I might power through the end of Dying Light, skipping any remaining sidequests, so I can go ahead and check out Evolve.

I paid seven dollars for Evolve so I find it unlikely I will feel any sense of regret. Enjoyed the bit I played of the Alpha and it's Cryengine so it's pretty. Looking forward to playing with Gafers tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom