• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozium

I want to buy Teslagrad but I think I'll wait til this weekend..

I always have this anxiety that the weekly deals will be in a bundle... Teslagrad $1 humble tier style

also what's with these weird ass 88%? they cant just go 90? wtf m8

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
oh, hello there people ... what's goi...

image.php

2015-02-09_20-27-29.jpg

tebunker

Banned
I caved, I broke my rule of no new steam games until I finish more.

I bought Divinity OS right before the sale ended.

I almost got VC, Murdered Soul Suspect, Sleeping Dogs, and the FFXIII games, but I backed off those at the last moment.

I just couldn't pull the trigger. I felt like the deals were decent enough and they are games I would like to play, but I slowly started feeling like the only reason I am even considering them is because they were on sale. Not like they won't go on sale again.

For some reason it was really starting to bug me. Was I buying just to buy and just because I have some spare money?

I bought Divinity because it's a fair price, I want to play it, and I felt it right to give the developer a little more money.

If the most basic stuff is full of holes I wouldn't waste my time.

Well, I have already read the first 5 of 7 Witcher novels, and the final 2 won't be released in the US until 2016 and 2017, so I'll go ahead and read these.

I'll probably just have to re-read them once the real translations are released.

Maybe that'll give me a reason to play through 1&2 again before giving Wild Hunt another playthrough on an upgraded PC.

Well, that GamersGate deal on Killer is Dead was good enough for me to finally get it.

$4.50 was a decent price, so even if I hate it I didn't waste too much on it.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I'd imagine L4D will receive updates for item drops.

I feel that's something that would have happened by now if it were going to happen at all, given 2 is more than half a decade old at this point. It's safe to say L4D3 will have some sort of drop system, though.

According to Steam, 12.2 hours in the past 2 weeks (I started playing last Monday I think).
It ran fantastically well too, I had it maxed out with 4x AA, one lighting mod and one weather/cloud/skybox mod and got an almost rock solid 60fps.
It's not AMAZING ENB + 8K TEXTURES but I thought it looked really pretty for how light it was on my rig.
Looks good but the drab weather makes it look a bit bland. Maybe in sunny weather it would look much better!
I'll repost my response to Sarcasm via PM
Thanks and bookmarked.
P.S. Two more Panoramas for you SteamGAF :D
Wow. Looks stunning. Impressed that a 760 can put this out.

is Moonlight Butterfly the easiest boss in Dark Souls? I don't think I got hit more than twice.
Granted, I had some magic.
Very easy really. Dodging is also very effective. Every now and then she comes to the bridge where you can deal massive damage, so pretty manageable without magic as well.

is Moonlight Butterfly the easiest boss in Dark Souls? I don't think I got hit more than twice.

Granted, I had some magic.

Nah, you'll most likely tear through a couple of the later bosses due to how the game is structured. It's definitely one of the easier bosses due to how its designed, though.

Easiest for me was Gaping Dragon. What a dissapointment of a fight.

I thought he was really easy... and then I fell off a cliff.

His banal and predictable design is made to lull you into a false sense of security. Brilliant boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom