• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too have read the first five novels, I recommend you do a replay, some references would start to make sense, and Witcher 2 still looks mighty gorgeous.

I don't think I can clear my gaming schedule enough right now to finish W1 and W2 before Wild Hunt comes out. I especially wouldn't replay them until finishing the last couple books, though.

The good news is that I found another version of book 6, reedited Dec 2014 to fix a lot of mistakes. This guy expects to have book 7 done this month.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
7b4f59ddd8.gif

Im happy with messing around on the emu :3

Parsnip

Boom. Played on very easy this time though, less zombies to dodge and stuff. Kind of regret it now since clearing the game under 3 hours but below normal difficulty won't unlock the super special infinite rocket launcher. Eh, at least I got the achievement.

Also, door skip mod really cuts down the times.

Messiah

Boom. Played on very easy this time though, less zombies to dodge and stuff. Kind of regret it now since clearing the game under 3 hours but below normal difficulty won't unlock the super special infinite rocket launcher. Eh, at least I got the achievement.

Also, door skip mod really cuts down the times.

Ugh modern games are so short ...

/s

I apologize if I sounded dickish, people used to joke about foreigners mixing up the two countries, then my friends and I started experiencing the joke in real life, again and again, to the point it really gets on my nerves.

ExoSoul

Banned

Taiwan isn't Bangkok

Nvm, misread Taiwain as Thailaind and was quick to post >.>
Still, there's alternative markets in Taiwan as well, just not the same kind.

I apologize if I sounded dickish, people used to joke about foreigners mixing up the two countries, then my friends and I started experiencing the joke in real life, again and again, to the point it really gets on my nerves.

Hey I come from the land of "Isn't that in Spain?" or in some cases even "Isn't that in Brazil?"
and the Spanish taking all the glory for our deeds with no sanction from the EU even when they put their lies in school books and get outed doing it :D
so you know, I get your frustration.
Check the spoiler at your own risk ~_~

I don't think I can clear my gaming schedule enough right now to finish W1 and W2 before Wild Hunt comes out. I especially wouldn't replay them until finishing the last couple books, though.

The good news is that I found another version of book 6, reedited Dec 2014 to fix a lot of mistakes. This guy expects to have book 7 done this month.
Good think I started the replay long ago. Witcher 2 is actually a lot shorter, and you can keep it under 15 hours if you focus on the main quests (and some side quests if you know what you are doing).

Good think I started the replay long ago. Witcher 2 is actually a lot shorter, and you can keep it under 15 hours if you focus on the main quests (and some side quests if you know what you are doing).

For full disclosure, I've actually never played Witcher 1. A friend gave me the 2nd game and I read that it wasn't necessary to play the first. I loved it, but since I heard some opinions that the first one wasn't nearly as good, I never went back to play it.

I recently watched a 3 hour "movie" version of the edited cutscenes and dialogue, but soon I'll have read all the books and comics, consider myself a big Witcher fan, and still haven't actually played the first game.

Salsa

so im playing shadowrun returns and my alt key doesnt work

... is there seriously no way to remap keyboard controls? I need Alt to highlight world objects

guess I didnt try if alt gr worked for the same thing

edit: it doesnt

edit2: oh wait.. think it does

cant believe you cant remap keys holy hell

Is this regular Shadowrun Returns, not Dragonfall? Because SR had a terrible engine that was multiplatform with mobile which caused a lot of silly problems. For instance, in the initial release there was no manual save - it simply autosaved at the beginning of every room.

Dragonfall should resolve all issues; the devs put a lot more effort into the UI and usability that time around.
I can't see the purchase button.
Huh. Same for me.

Probably a bug.

The Left Alt and Right Alt keypresses can be differentiated, and a lot of times games will only map things to "Left Alt."

Makes sense.

Razer Naga mouse would be good for something like that, considering its software can let you map any of its 17 buttons to be the Alt key.

But obviously buying a Naga mouse is no real solution to having a bad key :p

Chariot

Nep-Nep, why are you so mean?
I run head on into the next small difficulty spike.
Killachine kicked my ass and I lost some grinding in the factory, murf. Handled the machines, including the optional boss without aw hinch. Now I need to grind beforehand. Urgh.

dex3108

Hey SteamGAF i was thinking about EA after this Shadow Realms cancelation. What was the last new IP that EA or EA owned studio developed and published?

Knurek

Agarest 2 page is up, $19.99, Feb 19th
http://store.steampowered.com/app/312790
It'll have a 20% discount before Feb 12th and unclude some pre-order DLC and stuff

http://blog.ghostlight.uk.com/post/agarest-2-to-be-released-this-month
EDIT: Asked on twitter and there's a 99% chance it'll have waifu cards. We'll get confirmation tomorrow

How the hell is this allowed without an agecheck?
http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/s...b05ef16a0f3ececd7d6f.600x338.jpg?t=1423521559

URLed before someone loses their job/spouse over it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom