• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuraya

I feel like there was a lot more to be excited about this time last generation. It's kind of a bummer.

cdtl3nbecbni.jpg

I'm kinda interested in Steam & Metal.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/335010/?snr=1_4_4__106

But it looks so...flat.

The backgrounds are just the blandest imaginable, and look like they were designed with RPG Maker 95. The enemy/boss designs look pretty neat...but they're also flat.

It really takes away from the gravitas of it all. This woman is fighting to avenge her father's death, but all I can think is FLAT.

Freedom Planet is great btw: http://steamcommunity.com/id/pepsimanvsjoe/recommended/248310

Tizoc

I'm kinda interested in Steam & Metal.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/335010/?snr=1_4_4__106

But it looks so...flat.

The backgrounds are just the blandest imaginable, and look like they were designed with RPG Maker 95. The enemy/boss designs look pretty neat...but they're also flat.

It really takes away from the gravitas of it all. This woman is fighting to avenge her father's death, but all I can think is FLAT.

Freedom Planet is great btw: http://steamcommunity.com/id/pepsimanvsjoe/recommended/248310

Freedom Planet is my Goty 2014, been pimpin' it and making a few giveaways of it last year.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
lol no

jagged aliance flashback you dumbos

can't you see it's on sale

You chose to ask about a game using it's subtitle which happens to be the title of an actual game. Whose the real dumbo in this situation?

Sorry I didn't cross-reference the title you chose to use with the list of garbage on sale this week.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I need some opinions on GoW quick people. I'm at Target ready to pull the trigger.

zkylon

zkylewd
You chose to ask about a game using it's subtitle which happens to be the title of an actual game. Whose the real dumbo in this situation?

Sorry I didn't cross-reference the title you chose to use with the list of garbage on sale this week.

you're forgiven

is Moonlight Butterfly the easiest boss in Dark Souls? I don't think I got hit more than twice.

Granted, I had some magic.

pinwheel is the easiest by far

Right, I'm too lazy to go through ModBot. First person to quote this post with an MS paint drawing of a clone trooper missing its target gets a free code for Republic Commando.

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Kagemusha, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

TERRA INCOGNITA -- MB-04C1531D2F46298A - Taken by swx
Chronicles of a Dark Lord Episode One -- MB-9B8A0597AD9B2639 - Taken by dot

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Right, I'm too lazy to go through ModBot. First person to quote this post with an MS paint drawing of a clone trooper missing its target gets a free code for Republic Commando.

Don't want the game and I didn't even know what a clone trooper was but I wanted to draw this:
WiPvXq3.png

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Lords of the Fallen is pretty neat so far. Nabs pointed out to me that switching the control scheme to "alternate" makes the controls exactly the same as Dark Souls which is dope.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
All these pics make me long for another "Recreate your favorite scenes from games in MS Paint" thread.

We could just have an informal "Recreate your favorite scenes from Steam games in MS Paint" derail. We are in community now, after all.

We could just have an informal "Recreate your favorite scenes from Steam games in MS Paint" derail. We are in community now, after all.

Haha true, but we probably wouldn't get as much participation. I actually joined gaf because I wanted to submit one, but then it took 8 years before I was finally approved. I think I still have the file somewhere.

Well, I have already read the first 5 of 7 Witcher novels, and the final 2 won't be released in the US until 2016 and 2017, so I'll go ahead and read these.

I'll probably just have to re-read them once the real translations are released.

Maybe that'll give me a reason to play through 1&2 again before giving Wild Hunt another playthrough on an upgraded PC.
I too have read the first five novels, I recommend you do a replay, some references would start to make sense, and Witcher 2 still looks mighty gorgeous.

Don't get poped, Atra
Get pope'd...? Well, I think I'll be visiting Vatican tomorrow...
So in other words, Atraveller is atravelling
;)
That's a whole different kind of "vacation".
?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom