• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the hell is this allowed without an agecheck?
ss_f1042b089f62ce49a565b05ef16a0f3ececd7d6f.600x338.jpg

Agarest and Agarest Zero were also allowed and had some... implied sexual acts.
"I am eating an ice but somehow it looks like something else."
"I am eating a banana, but what could it also be?"

Hm. I just read up on Seath the Scaless and turns out damaging his tails is not enough. It has to be his middle tail apparently. Explains why I didn't get it.
If I were to be summoned by another player to his boss fight and cut his middle tail there, would I get the weapon?

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Hm. I just read up on Seath the Scaless and turns out damaging his tails is not enough. It has to be his middle tail apparently. Explains why I didn't get it.
If I were to be summoned by another player to his boss fight and cut his middle tail there, would I get the weapon?

Nope, only host ever gets tail weapons.

Chariot

It is far better in terms of gameplay I would say. It still feels like an ideafactory game though.
Mhm, that doesn't sound that...

How the hell is this allowed without an agecheck?
http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/s...b05ef16a0f3ececd7d6f.600x338.jpg?t=1423521559

URLed before someone loses their job/spouse over it

I haven't played any of the games :D
It's apparently a bath-house mini-game
Don't click if you don't want to know
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUAS8aXpHhM
ALMOST PRE-ORDERED

Sajjaja

45336-wonka-you-get-nothing-gif-MLdl.gif

yuraya

When you think about that it is just sad that such big company stopped making new IPs.

The shadow realms game was going to be DOA anyway. It was probably the most unattractive new ip reveal from last year. Everything that was shown was just very boring so I'm not surprised they are dropping it.

But yea its sad EA doesn't make more new IP. They have a lot of money too. Most likely they'll just ride the sports and SW licenses into the next decade. Hopefully they treat SW fans with something nice since there will be so many new movies coming soon.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Beta: This giveaway is a trivia giveaway. In your PM, include BOTH the ModBot code for the game you want AND the answer to the trivia question on the same line separated by a space. Capitalization and punctuation are not important. Here is a visual example of how to format your ModBot PM
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Plazma Being -- MB-F33308066314A473 - Taken by bobnowhere Trivia Question: Which first-season episode of Star Trek The Next Generation features a disgusted Picard being served a bowl full of worms?

Jadax

No thanks! I had 2 java modules, barely passed them - I hate programming, which is kind of a bad situation considering it forms a big part of my EEE course.

I'm not even sure if that's java tbh, just looks like eclipse.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
No thanks! I had 2 java modules, barely passed them - I hate programming, which is kind of a bad situation considering it forms a big part of my EEE course.

I'm not even sure if that's java tbh, just looks like eclipse.

C#, actually. But close enough. ;)

EDIT: here's a hint for the non-programmers in the crowd

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
That's awesome. I'm jealous of those new to the program who actually still have a bunch of cards left to farm :p

I've been developing Idle Master for a while now and in doing so I can't really idle all of my games because that's not good for testing. In fact, even having one badge page is bad for testing (both Idle Master and Enhanced Steam).

As such, I have over 1,100 card drops remaining (worth approx $100) that I'm going to have to start slowly whittling down soon.

Locust

http://www.polygon.com/2015/2/9/8006693/the-truth-behind-those-mysteriously-cheap-gray-market-game-codes said:
Upon further investigation Robinson told us that, oddly enough, the key that Polygon purchased was one she had sent to a YouTube press contact to promote her game. She declined to name who she sent the code to, but was surprised to find that instead of playing her game or giving the code away as she had asked them to, they'd instead sold it for cash, anonymously, online.

I like how the sellers try to act all apologetic in the article even though tons of keys this guy has up have been scammed from devs and I'm sure they know it. :p

jshackles

I am still using the old version because when I tried the shiny gui-version there was no option to sort by most valuable cards.

This might bring me to the new age.

Awesome! This (should be) the last feature that existed in the python version that hasn't yet made it to the C# version. And it's got a lot more features like the ability to pause, move to the next, etc that definitely make it worth the upgrade.

There's a GUI version?

www.SteamIdleMaster.com

Never seen anything Star Wars related at all. The most I know is the father thing and the name of a few characters.

Don't worry, Star Wars Episode 7 will be all you need going forward. I'm sure Disney will see to this.

I like how the sellers try to act all apologetic in the article even though tons of keys this guy has up have been scammed from devs and I'm sure they know it. :p

Must really suck for the indie devs giving out keys to promoters, having to weigh the risk of it being used by resellers vs. the need for marketing.

Ozium

no one talked about the indie gala monday bundle or did I miss it?

I kind of want to buy it just for that TRIP game

I'll take it off your hands.

impossible.. bought two $10 eshop cards (so I could get a peach and goomba AR card lol) and cashed it in and then bought the season pass immediately... already redeemed. you get nothing.gif

wait did you get HW? the greatest Zelda since ALBW tbqh

Ozium

So jelly. i'm thinking on pulling the trigger on the DLC, but i already spent a bit too much this month.

the dlc is so good... Twili midna is a fucking BEAST and Tingle is hilarious... young link is fun too and I like using Epona as a weapon for Link.... the new adventure mode maps are pretty beefy too but I need to finish off the OG one and level up my characters lol

jshackles

I paid $20 for the Hyrule Warriors season pass...

come at me

I can one-up you there. I pre-ordered the Hyrule Warriors season pass before any of the expansion packs were even released.

Hyrule Warriors, like the Mario Kart 8 DLC is the kind of DLC where I feel like I'm actually getting a really good deal.... I'm actually happy to have more content to play.

Lomax

So I figure if I just keep replacing the Agarest game on my wishlist with the newest one out, and then waiting for that game to get a 75% off sale, it will keep me from ever actually buying one and then not playing it.

the dlc is so good... Twili midna is a fucking BEAST and Tingle is hilarious... young link is fun too and I like using Epona as a weapon for Link.... the new adventure mode maps are pretty beefy too but I need to finish off the OG one and level up my characters lol
Nice. maybe i'll wait for the dollar to drop a bit(a dollar is equivalent nowadays to 2,7BRL), or get it next month.

So I figure if I just keep replacing the Agarest game on my wishlist with the newest one out, and then waiting for that game to get a 75% off sale, it will keep me from ever actually buying one and then not playing it.

Agarest actually is really similar to Neptunia in terms of the VN/non-battle parts.

Though the battle-system of Agarest and Agarest Zero was kinda boring after a while since you were only fighting on flat planes against the same/similar enemies over and over again.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
that sucks yo. WHY CAN'T US MERICANS PLAY!? giving you god dang people an advantage and shit. ah well, I got some programming homework anyway. ._. i should get on it, due tomorrow.

that's because 'murica suuuuuucks ;)

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Hmm, I see The Waste Land on sale, but I don't know if I really want something that follows the obtuse style Castlevania II: Simon's Quest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom