• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2017 - Giveaways are back

Status
Not open for further replies.

barber

Yay won a 5€ steam card by playing towefall in my university job fair!! For once procrastinating and playing videogames served something :D

Tizoc

Haha. Well I can't spill beans but yes, we have more unannounced goodness coming your way. ;)
I will buy cps1 and cps2 arcsde compilation releases on steam at a high price
You can omit licensed games but just le me indulge in that glorious capcom arcade goodness thru steam

Haha. Well I can't spill beans but yes, we have more unannounced goodness coming your way. ;)

ujB7Uip.gif

As Dusk Golem was all over the RE7 threads. I plan to do a lot of similar work for DC.

<_<....>_>

As much as I do admire you

I'm still v. mad at you for not being red haired dinosaur killer lady IRL

I can't even remember what year of realpic january you partcipated in....but damn it I can't believe I was dumb enough to believe you were your avatar....

Wok

I feel like grief isn't using emojis correctly.

&#128567;&#128567;&#128567;&#128567;&#128567;

By the way, how do people use emojis on GAF? Sometimes, I see them correctly, sometimes not.

OCJfiFM.png

Edit: It was fine at first, so let us try to edit the message to see if it still fine.

Edit²: There is definitely a problem with emojis and message editing.

Quick Edits will break 'em.

Right. Always go ADVANCED! &#128570; &#128568; &#128571;&#128573;&#128572;&#128576;&#128575;&#128569;&#128574;&#128049;&#128008;

OJBXvTW.png

Ganado

So, don't wanna be a big bother to you, but do you know anything about he DR2 Steam trading cards? Or should I just let it go?

Love your profile pic tho.

Jawmuncher

<_<....>_>

As much as I do admire you

I'm still v. mad at you for not being red haired dinosaur killer lady IRL

I can't even remember what year of realpic january you partcipated in....but damn it I can't believe I was dumb enough to believe you were your avatar....

That was like 3 years ago? Maybe farther back actually.

dex3108

I just spent hour doing one quest in W3 just because game triggered that quest when i passed through village. And i spent hour because it is high level quest where you fight with 10+ enemies that are 15 levels above me. Damn you Witcher.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/349/

Project Cars GOTY -80%

Discounts further if you own base game already.

SMS has some explaining to do. The Logitech Liveries have, over time, been added to all but a few packages with no discernible reasoning -- whether you pre-ordered, bought at retail, or have since bought the game on Steam, odds are you'll have said DLC. I've requested that the gaps be filled four times now and have received no response.

I'm still surprised we haven't see a MGS HD or Legacy Collection port for PC/PS4/XBO. That seemed like an easy shot to take for Konami after Kohima left.

This is the same company that refuses to put Silent Hill 2 and 3 on anything in a remotely playable version. I'm not too surprised about them not putting MGS on modern platforms. They have a ton of bad decisions to make instead.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Damn I am like 4 bucks short lmao.

Will this be applied in the future as well or just for now during the humble bundle.

Edit: the discount for owning the base game I mean.

The bundle discount is 40% but the 66% Daily Deal discount ends in 47.5 hours. Also, that the bundle discount is now 40% is no guarantee that it's perpetual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom