• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2017 - Giveaways are back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats up with Ateliers 2d assets looking worse than the ps4? You can see it at just the title screen.

PS4
XPeGHan.jpg

PC
SWCtv7M.jpg

Arthea

In all the screenshots I've seen, all the UI elements look like dogshit.

hyperbole much?

even if not high res, you really hardly pay attention to that in the game, you still can see and read everything, and a game looks fine otherwise, as I said.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Ace Combat Assault Horizon Enhanced Edition -- MB-65876249B3577279 - Taken by sixteen-bit
ENSLAVED: Odyssey to the West Premium -- MB-FA225B42FED7ED55 - Taken by hooijdonk17
Hopefully this works
PAC-MAN 256 -- MB-119FCD8821427A9D - Taken by Large Professor
Got no time for Mobile Kusoge

derFeef

I got hung up in Eldritch last night, hard. That is a pretty neat game.
I need to check out their other games as well - they look pretty interesting for sure.

Vuze

Does anyone know about a replacement for SteamDB's free package script? It was always nice to fetch all free DLC and stuff every once in a while but apparently they stopped providing it due to user complaints and changes on Valves end (activation cooldown apparently).

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Also here's the Steam Page for the above linked thing for those who are curious

Stories Untold

Releasing on February 27th, it's about a text horror game within another horror game, and is a full-fledged version of a freeware horror game released last year being published by Devolver.

Platy

Also here's the Steam Page for the above linked thing for those who are curious

Stories Untold

Releasing on February 27th, it's about a text horror game within another horror game, and is a full-fledged version of a freeware horror game released last year being published by Devolver.

HOLY Stranger Things logo, batman !

Aaron D.

Leaning heavy into that Stephen King 80's font that was later co-opted by Netflix's Stranger Things. Guess this is the new "80's supernatural/horror" typeface.

I'm okay with that.

Game looks interesting too. Wishlisted.

I got hung up in Eldritch last night, hard. That is a pretty neat game.
I need to check out their other games as well - they look pretty interesting for sure.

Eldritch really is charming. It's got great personality. And for such a minimalist production, it genuinely freaked me out at times.

Phawx

Stranger Things logo borrows from the Needful Things logo. I wouldn't call it a direct rip.

Very similar, if not the same (well aside from the H), font, and a similar color scheme. But definitely it's own.

derFeef

It's like everyone discovering "Hello darkness my old friend" as a dumb cover without knowing it's a cover and not knowings it's original is from Simon & Garfunkel.
I am old

edit: That was a weird sentence...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom