• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the general opinion on the Jurassic Park series isn't too favorable, but is it worth $15? I kind of feel like I should wait for it to be lower.

Darkhadou

Neo Member
Was already part of the steam group, but the achievement hasn't registered.
Got the one for Defense Grid.

Can anyone vouch for Swords and Soldiers HD? Any good?

Darkhadou

Neo Member
Someone screenshot the achievements please?

Ojc2D.png

Davedough

I've always been intrigued but never really knew anything about the Neverwinter series. How is Neverwinter Nights 2? I'm getting pretty done with Skyrim but still want a good RPG. $5 is pretty hard to turn down.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Great deal on Batman, but I already bought it for $25 during the Origin Thanksgiving sale.

Still nothing for me in this sale!
I tried to buy Stalker: Clear Sky, but I already owned it.

1-D_FTW

I'll think about Payday but it's still hard to bite at $10.

I guess I'll get guardians of graxia for the achievement since it's really cheap.

Yeah. I would have bit at 75% and 5.00 dollars, but the reviews are so mixed. Seems unless you're playing with friends (great), it's pretty awful. 5.00 dollars was my WTF price.

0 for 3 so far. On purchases and achievements. I'm gonna start getting some clusters at this rate. I know they're coming sooner or later.

Mrbob

Woo, Defense Grid Portal 2 DLC on sale for $1.24, grabbing it!

If you are buying Defense Grid (which you should, game is awesome!) get the whole package with DLC for $3.99

Wanace

I've always been intrigued but never really knew anything about the Neverwinter series. How is Neverwinter Nights 2? I'm getting pretty done with Skyrim but still want a good RPG. $5 is pretty hard to turn down.

If you enjoyed Baldur's Gate 2 or other isometric view RPGs, NWN2 and all the expansions for $5 is a ridiculous steal, with over 100 hours of gameplay.

goober

Someone sell me on Grotesque Tactics and/or Swords and Soldiers and/or Neverwinter Nights 2.

If not, wallet is safe today. o_O

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
Nothing today for me. I should be relived but I've been trained not to be.

Yeah, isn't it funny how that works? I have yet to purchase anything from this sale, and doubt I'll jump on any of today's deals either, and yet I feel the opposite of relief. Damn my American consumerism attitude!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom