• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUsual

Gold Member
Renegade Ops is $2.99 on amazon. When I activated the key on Steam, I was given both DLCs with it as well!

I don't know if that is an error on Amazon's part or what not.

None of those three have had their days yet, they will 'ping' some time soon.

The CS+ achievement is very easy, load CS+ with your OS on 25/12/12, that's it.

Oh, the OP implied that any of them will just unlock at any time, or that's how I read it.

I figured someone would have tried that already as other games are listed with that requirement.

Anyway, cheers!

GMG with the awesome offers again, this time: Saints Row: The Third for $19.99 / £13.29 / €17.49.

Use voucher code FIFTY-SAINT-XMASS. Link

Edit: Expires 26th December at 10am according to GMG's Facebook page.

Fuck yeah! Bought! Thanks for posting.

We're etting the best deals this holiday from GMG, Gamersgate, and Amazon. Time to step it up Steam!

StuBurns

Banned
Oh, the OP implied that any of them will just unlock at any time, or that's how I read it.

I figured someone would have tried that already as other games are listed with that requirement.

Anyway, cheers!

It seems some games won't let you just change the OS date, like AaaaaAAaaa and Costume Quest, but yeah, some do.

After somewhere between 15 and 20 more attempts I finally got frostbite level on spiral knights and got the achievement. I cant even describe how relieved I am. I could kiss newt gingrich square on the lips right now.

Davedough

After somewhere between 15 and 20 more attempts I finally got frostbite level on spiral knights and got the achievement. I cant even describe how relieved I am. I could kiss newt gingrich square on the lips right now.

I played that piece of crap for over an hour last night and still couldn't get there. I'm about to give up on that achievie.

Relax.MX

I have one extra copy of Dota 2 but say "Dota 2 Hardware Survey" what is this?

W8U0n.jpg

I played that piece of crap for over an hour last night and still couldn't get there. I'm about to give up on that achievie.

You can back out of the match as soon as you see the map isnt frostbite. You would be leaving your team a player short though. You would also be out 200 crowns and I went through a few thousand before I got the right map. If you stay and win the match you will win around 250 crowns.

AEREC

Renegade Ops is $2.99 on amazon. When I activated the key on Steam, I was given both DLCs with it as well!

I don't know if that is an error on Amazon's part or what not.

Does it still come with the half life car?

Ive been waiting on this to go on sale... but I will have to jump on this since I doubt it will go that low on steam.

Ifrit

Does it still come with the half life car?

Ive been waiting on this to go on sale... but I will have to jump on this since I doubt it will go that low on steam.

I can't check at the moment unfortunately, but people have confirmed that it does include the HL2 car

I have one extra copy of Dota 2 but say "Dota 2 Hardware Survey" what is this?

W8U0n.jpg

I tried to take that survey to get into the beta a while back and then I realized they were all questions about playing DOTA 1 which I have never played. This game seems very niche and catered to the e-sports community. The concept sounds interesting and I want to give the game a try but I feel like someone trying to play Starcraft for the first time, faced against a community of Korean veterans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom