• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lothars

The only game I might need for all the objectives today is EYE and I am not sure if I already own that but I am just glad I don't need to buy anything for completing objectives.

I am glad it's a day of sales I don't have to look at since there's very few games i want to pick up now, though BTTF is tempting.

Davedough

Is E.Y.E. good?

I bought it from riding the hype train when that game was released. I dont really like it. Its chaotic, was buggy and you die REALLY easily. The UI is a mess. I couldn't have any fun with the game as much as I wanted to, but that's just my opinion, others have enjoyed it.

Any first hand experience with E.Y.E.? Any games it would compare to?

I played through it when it came out. It's pretty fun but at the time it was kind of janky. I think a lot of it has been fixed though, not sure. It seems like it's trying to be Deus Ex. One complaint I had was that a lot of the levels were large with a lot of open areas but there wasn't much there to take up the space. There's sidequests to do during each mission. The game itself isn't too long but it's meant to be played over and over to see different endings.

Jibbed

Does anyone else think that the sales have been pretty disappointing thus far? :/

The only decent deal I've seen was the Mass Effect one from yesterday, and I already have both of those.

Paprikka

If you want Cave Story don't forget the Humble Bundle is still going on. You have to pay more than the average since it's a bonus, but it's only a quarter more than the current sale price and you get almost a dozen more games with it.

ElRenoRaven

Yay. Another day no money spent. I'm happy.

Anyone wanna trade a coupon with me for another coupon so I can get that stupid trade achievement?

Kunohara

I'm hoping these so so deals will eventually lead to Skyrim being a daily deal.

Cause as soon as it does, I'm buying that shit up.

scy

Look at dat Saint's Row swagger, -33% and don't give a damn.

Another day with money not spent though, hooray!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom