• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
I guess it's time to pick up Cave Story+ and Frozen Synapse. I don't want the other humble bundle games so that's out of the question for me.

As for EYE, if someone can convince me it's awesome even in singleplayer I might pick it up too.

Frozen Synapse cool? Everybody on my friends list seems to have it except me.
There be a demo, ye be downloadin' it from Steam to see what you think.

Mmm, I think I'll pass on this. Thanks guys!

You are missing out then.
It's a far more fun game than gta4.
It's more sandbox than any other game of its kind,the parasailing is very satisfying and fun, the map is huge, there are beautiful vistas everywhere you look.

Dudebro is the weirdest explenation I ever heard to describe this game...
There is nothing fuck yer 'mericuh or hooorah or bald spacemarine about it.

Blizzard

Banned
Wasn't From Dust plagued by technical problems and 30 fps limits in the game engine itself even if you did some fan patch? Or was all that resolved?

StuBurns

Banned
Nothing for me today, but I am going to need to trade something for the achievement, any Gaffers feel like swaping some shitty coupon for another or something?

PaulLFC

Bought E.Y.E. Will probably buy Greed Corp too - damn achievements!

Why am I tempted to buy Railworks? "90% off? Must be worth it!" - this is what Steam has done to me.

1-D_FTW

trade is borked

wont let me select an inventory

Figured. Was going to temporary change my user name to (PM for trade achievement), but since I can't access my inventory, no point yet. Seems the achievement is really hammering that.

Wasn't From Dust plagued by technical problems and 30 fps limits in the game engine itself even if you did some fan patch? Or was all that resolved?

Among many issues. I don't think it was solved, which is why it's 75 percent or no buy. Mapping mouse to controller emulation is another big issue. It's the poster child for bad console ports. It hits every checkpoint.

pfkas

First one to quote this and friend me gets a copy of Frozen Synapse. I bought it without realising I already had it. Rushed through the buying process without paying attention.

Steam ID : steviedisco

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Sweet, I can't play audiosurf because I receive the following error "q3d file corrupt". Awesome.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I need to post this somewhere to copy to my phone, so might as well post it here:

50% off - 14.99 - Rage
33% off - 33.49 - Saints Row The Third
66% off - 16.99 - Dirt 3
90% off - 3.49 - Railworks 3: Train Simulator 2012
50% off - 7.49 - From Dust
50% off - 19.99 - Cities XL 2012
50% off - 4.99 - Cave Story+
80% off - 3.99 - Aliens vs. Predator
60% off - 9.99 - Back to the Future
75% off - 2,50 - E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy
75% off - 3.74 - Frozen Synapse
75% off - 2.49 - Audiosurf

I'll pick up Batman: Arkham Asylum if it gets daily deal!

I got this email from Getgamesgo saying that Arkham Asylum would be free on the 26th....?

F7J2i.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom