• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guesong

You guys, I'm seeing all sorts of people pondering EYE 4-packs, and very few impressions about the game itself. I saw the official thread popup, but it didn't seem to have many impressions on the last page, and instead had like 4 different banned people.

1. If I buy game does that mean I get banned on GAF? D:
2. How awesome is game?

It's nothing out of the ordinary, with a relatively cumbersome interface.

That said, for 2.50, we all know most people will bite!

Aselith

For anyone who bought Railworks...there are 5 free DLC packs that you have to install manually to get them registered on your account. Just open up the all DLC menu in the main game's page and look for the ones with no price then click on the name and hit install and it will register it.

Nabs

I'm sorry Valve. I didn't mean to cheat that Fate of the World achievement. Please forgive me :(

ratsrnozy.png

Aw man...

confused

Banned
So guys here's what Amazon is going to be selling tomorrow.
Bolded activates on steam.

Dungeon Defenders - $1.99
Civilization V: Game of the Year Edition: $10.99
Civilization IV: Complete: $8.99
Borderlands Game of the Year: $5.99
Mafia II: $5.99
Tropico 4: $4.99

Heres the rest of the games

The 2K Mega Pack: $34.99 containing:

BioShock
BioShock 2
Borderlands GOTY
Duke Nukem Forever
Duke Nukem Icons
Duke Nukem Dr DLC
CivCity Rome
Mafia II
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Game of the Year Edition
Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition
Stronghold Collection

The 2K Strategy Pack: $14.99 contains:

Stronghold Collection

The 2K Shooter Pack: $16.99

BioShock
BioShock 2
Borderlands GOTY
Duke Nukem Forever
Duke Nukem DLC
Duke Nukem Dr DLC

Great. I can't buy off Amazon. Looking for someone to buy me Sonic right now and Civ 5 GOTY tomorrow. Paypal in advance.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Just wanted to thank kennah and ctrayne for gifting me EYE. Both of them gifted me the same game, not sure which to accept. Then again, it's not like Steam is functional enough to let me open my inventory in the first place, lol.

Tenck

So guys here's what Amazon is going to be selling tomorrow.
Bolded activates on steam.

Dungeon Defenders - $1.99
Civilization V: Game of the Year Edition: $10.99
Civilization IV: Complete: $8.99
Borderlands Game of the Year: $5.99
Mafia II: $5.99
Tropico 4: $4.99

Heres the rest of the games

The 2K Mega Pack: $34.99 containing:

BioShock
BioShock 2
Borderlands GOTY
Duke Nukem Forever
Duke Nukem Icons
Duke Nukem Dr DLC
CivCity Rome
Mafia II
Stronghold Collection

The 2K Strategy Pack: $14.99 contains:

Stronghold Collection

The 2K Shooter Pack: $16.99

BioShock
BioShock 2
Borderlands GOTY
Duke Nukem Forever
Duke Nukem DLC
Duke Nukem Dr DLC

Ugh, Mafia 2. I keep wanting to play it but I'm sure my laptop wont run it well. Maybe I should finally see if that's true :/

Anyways, about to pull the trigger on EYE. Anyone want to stop me?

naib

It's been just coal and coupons for me so far. Hoping I'll have better luck with the next few chievos.

I really hope I don't regret getting RAGE. I love id but have been super apprehensive about this one.

klez

Steam is so slow right now managing anything is a hassle. Anyways I still got two copies of EYE from 4 pack. pm me if you're interested.

Aselith

Holy shit! Tropico 4 for 5 fucking dollars? Thank you, based Amazon! Glad I held off on the Steam sale Tropico 4. Tropico 4 is Steamworks I'm pretty sure so that should activate on Steam.

Edit: Doh, no it doesn't. :( Damn, these half-Steamworks companies.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
My download speeds are ass, no matter what I change my region to. Urgh.

I'm sorry Valve. I didn't mean to cheat that Fate of the World achievement. Please forgive me :(

http://www.abload.de/img/ratsrnozy.png[IMG]

Aw man...[/QUOTE]

I'd gift that bad boy over Stallion's way.

InertiaXr

So I'm only on my phone since I'm with my family for Christmas like just about everybody else, so I won't be able to get that Steam-registerable Dungeon Defenders from Amazon since both the Amazon app and the 'mobile site' doesn't allow you to buy digital downloads. What a stupid decision/policy by Amazon, all I want is the cd key to put into Steam....

PaulLFC

I still can't get to my inventory :/ "Not available at this time." Thought Valve would have sorted the server problems by now, don't remember it being this bad in the last couple of years.

Card Boy

Banned
Deals are pretty garbage today and i actually mean it.

We have 2 games that where already put up as a 'daily' yesterday, 2 games that can be picked up for next to nothing from indie bundles and 1 game that was practically free from AMD.

The only game that intrests me is From Dust but i hear its a dirty console port, maybe 75% off would of being better.

goober

Holy shit! Tropico 4 for 5 fucking dollars? Thank you, based Amazon! Glad I held off on the Steam sale Tropico 4. Tropico 4 is Steamworks I'm pretty sure so that should activate on Steam.

Edit: Doh, no it doesn't. :( Damn, these half-Steamworks companies.

It doesn't, I tried :(

Still, Tropico 4 for 5 bucks.

goober

Deals are pretty garbage today and i actually mean it.

We have 2 games that where already put up as a 'daily' yesterday, 2 games that can be picked up for next to nothing from indie bundles and 1 game that was practically free from AMD.

The only game that intrests me is From Dust but i hear its a dirty console port, maybe 75% off would of being better.

which games and which bundle and where

Any EYE 4-packs open?

klez is looking, PM him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom