• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRORANGE

I thought Fate of the World was about making the planet greener o_O

m0wsj.jpg

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Crafted my seven coals...50% off Binding of Issac.

Sigh.

inky

Looks like my inventory will be useless for the better part of the day. =/ Oh well, it's not like I'm really anxious to see how much coal/useless coupons I got this time.

Petrie

Banned
So I'm only on my phone since I'm with my family for Christmas like just about everybody else, so I won't be able to get that Steam-registerable Dungeon Defenders from Amazon since both the Amazon app and the 'mobile site' doesn't allow you to buy digital downloads. What a stupid decision/policy by Amazon, all I want is the cd key to put into Steam....
Just go to the bottom of the mobile amazon site and click the full site button. I buy them on my phone this way all the time.

thefil

Still can't access my inventory! But what of my four new things??

Less than $15 on the Steam sale so far, but $15 on Amazon alone for Sonic.

Does Psychonauts take forever to start up for anyone else?

Nabs

Remember folks, the humble bundle is still available. 5.25 for Cave Story+ and about 30923 other games.

anddo0

EYE: The Gift achievement

It's been asked. This is super easy to get, it's a random drop. But can be achieved right off the bat during the first mission. I shot a random enemy and had it within 3mins of starting the game.

edit: %50 off Fall Out 3. God hates me :(

Kuroyume

Banned
Anyone mind doing the trade achievement with me? I'd trade my 33% Valve coupon or whatever it was. It's just for the achievement not an actual trade.

MRORANGE

thanks to wilflare for Eye of Divinity :D

oh and Xelios as well for Operation Flashpoint :D
(you seem to have vanished from steam lol)

InertiaXr

To avoid people buying things on a device that can't use them, then complaining for their money back.

Lowest common denominator type of thing, makes sense. Appreciate the full site link hopefully Amazon has some other nice deals to take advantage of.

atomsk

Party Pooper
fuckin back to back game wins, first Hard Reset, and then Napoleon: Total War

need to tackle that EYE achievement now

thank you based valve

I thought Fate of the World was about making the planet greener o_O

m0wsj.jpg

Fate of the World is about getting really fucking depressed about the...well, the fate of the world. Makes for an excellent prologue to a drinking binge.

One of the hardest strategy games I have ever played. The cheevo shouldn't be too hard though!

StuBurns

Banned
EYE: The Gift achievement

It's been asked. This is super easy to get, it's a random drop. But can be achieved right off the bat during the first mission. I shot a random enemy and had it within 3mins of starting the game.
Sexy news. There is a second one in there by the way.

inky

fuckin back to back game wins, first Hard Reset, and then Napoleon: Total War

Just so you know, you are ruining for the rest of us. That's right, every time you win a game it means Valve sends out 10 shitty coupons for GAF users exclusively. You can start feeling bad now.

Chanser

I'm sorry Valve. I didn't mean to cheat that Fate of the World achievement. Please forgive me :(

http://www.abload.de/img/ratsrnozy.png[IMG]

Aw man...[/QUOTE]

Oh man if I had that, I would give it to one of my online friends who gave me Elf Bowling on Steam. :/

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
So I'm only on my phone since I'm with my family for Christmas like just about everybody else, so I won't be able to get that Steam-registerable Dungeon Defenders from Amazon since both the Amazon app and the 'mobile site' doesn't allow you to buy digital downloads. What a stupid decision/policy by Amazon, all I want is the cd key to put into Steam....

You can't change your phone's client to 'desktop' and try it that way?

Blizzard

Banned
Frozen Synapse looks interesting. Is it any fun?

Should I buy it?
There be a demo on Steam, get downloading and see what you think! I think the idea sounds cool but I didn't like it. However it's on my wish list so perhaps I must buy it now.

And unfortunately it's now easy to reject gifts, right? So gifting people terrible games is no longer an option.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Man, these are shitty deals.

Cave Story, alone, for $5? I guess they just assume no one knows about the Humble Indie Bundle that includes Cave Story.

klez

One more EYE from 4 pack. pm if interested. Do note that you may not be getting the gift until steam is working :p

Edit:

All copies gifted. Merry Christmas everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom