• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumine

I crafted my first 7 coal! I got 50% off shadowgrounds: survivor! How useless. :(

And now I'm seeing lots of people with shitload of coal and coupons. Cheaters ruin it for everybody else. :(

LM4sure

Banned
I am trying to complete the objective for trading with a friend. Will someone friend me and then trade with me? my name is deltaoa.

legacyzero

Banned
Am I not allowed to gift a coupon? I'm still trying to figure out how to give my %50 off Terraria to Boney, but I dont see the option..

Do I have to wait until Jan 2nd??

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Am I not allowed to gift a coupon? I'm still trying to figure out how to give my %50 off Terraria to Boney, but I dont see the option..

Do I have to wait until Jan 2nd??
Do a trade but have him not put anything in. You can both agree to trade your something for his nothing.

Narag

ok thanks

No Quake 4 it seems to answer your initial question.

Quake
Quake II
Quake II Mission Pack: Ground Zero
Quake II Mission Pack: The Reckoning
Quake III Arena
Quake III Team Arena
Quake Mission Pack 1: Scourge of Armagon
Quake Mission Pack 2: Dissolution of Eternity.

Dice

How is a trade done? I'm having difficulty figuring out the process..
Go to your friends list, right click on him and pick "Invite to Trade"

It's like 7.49 or something on amazon. It's steamworks so they just give you a code.
Actually I just checked and it is not anymore. However, Nabs is correct that it hasn't been a daily on Steam yet. It is very likely to be one.

Turfster

How is a trade done? I'm having difficulty figuring out the process..

Rightclick icon in friends list, "invite to trade", wait for him to accept it.
Then drag things from your inventory to the right pane.
When you're done, click the checkbox.
When both are ready, click the big trade button.

No Quake 4 it seems to answer your initial question.

Quake
Quake II
Quake II Mission Pack: Ground Zero
Quake II Mission Pack: The Reckoning
Quake III Arena
Quake III Team Arena
Quake Mission Pack 1: Scourge of Armagon
Quake Mission Pack 2: Dissolution of Eternity.

And whats the price only for Quake 3 Arena?

legacyzero

Banned
Just start a chat with friend and there is a trade button on top of chat window.
This seems to be the only method that works for me. The right clicking on his name just shows the normal stuff: copy, paste, ignore, blah blah.

Thanks for the help GAF!

My friend just gifted me a copy of Magicka but he didn't
NFYmG.png

I don't know whether to tell him or not.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
To try the ROI cheevo again or not.. game isn't all that fun.. but.. want coal. Ahh hell.. here I go again.

Dice

To try the ROI cheevo again or not.. game isn't all that fun.. but.. want coal. Ahh hell.. here I go again.
Let's do it together. I find it boring as hell but if we're both in it for the same thing we should clean up pretty quick.

I'm contemplating RAGE but I have a feeling it'll be cheaper by the time I (A) Find a time slot to play it and (B) Buy a new hard drive to store it.

SLV

What region are you in?

"Europe" (Latvia >_>)
Global digital distribution my arse, was the same with first day sale of Fable, the same with Skyrim, many Bethesda games mainly. Yes i am salty, i either have to get a serial that i can redeem in steam or elsewhere from a shady site, or i have to order from shopto, which takes at least 5 days.

No way in hell i am buying anything retail from where i am...

kamspy

Wow. E.Y.E. is really cool. If you like Deus Ex but wants STALKER levels of european PC jankplexity, this game is for you. I can see myself spending a lot of time with this. Totally blown away by the fact I didn't know about this game. What a treat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom