• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamspy

I'm very tempted to take Rage.

Very.

It's awesome. It really revolutionizes feedback for shots that hit the enemy. Some developers have bowed out enough to just put an X on the crosshair when you hit an enemy. Rage has an entire animation system devoted to it which is the star of a game. You'll see exactly where every bullet hits and how it effects the enemies movement and momentum.

Spl1nter

How is Fate of the World as a game?

Personally I did not like it because of its quite high difficulty but also because I felt like I was never "in control" of what was happening. Both the RNG elements and the imprecise nature of the cards made me less than enthralled.

Have to agree with that analysis of Fate of the World. I think a similar game that is decent is Democracy, either the original or 2. Haven't played either in a long time.

IAmMonodi

Lee-Carvallo-Putting-Challenge.JPG

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Rise of Immortals achievement.. so frustrating. I wish the game wasn't F2P, and I didn't own it, so I could rightly ignore it like the other ones I don't own.

Most I've gotten is 5 assists. Though, admittedly I'm still learning the game, but at 20mins+ per game it's not all that easy to get.

Rise of Immortals achievement.. so frustrating. I wish the game wasn't F2P, and I didn't own it, so I could rightly ignore it like the other ones I don't own.

Most I've gotten is 5 assists. Though, admittedly I'm still learning the game, but at 20mins+ per game it's not all that easy to get.

took me a little over an hour.. i want that hour of my life back :(

tm24

Come on Steam, give me something good on my birthday. I want to give you money, you just haven't given me an opportunity for it!

eneko

It's a lot easier if you find 2 other people and do a 3v3 against bots.

Where is my sims 3 daily deal?!? Dammit ea. Stop sucking.

Edit: bigger drop than I expected skyrim would have. But I did totally say it would go on sale just a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom