• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd ask to trade, but all I have is Avadon and Bad Rats

PM sent! You can have it for free. :)

If you a fan of twinstick shooters. I implore, no i demand you guys pick this up.

xx06577.jpg

Watch TotalBiscuits 13 minute WTF is video. If your not convinced by the end of it, then i can't help you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ILeY_O4ouY

Did i mention the game is 75% off at $2.49?

Game supports the 360 pad and multiplayer is a blast. Fuck Super Stardust HD and Geometry Wars when this game exists.

Gave this a shot before going to bed yesterday. This is an impressive game for the price and a lot of fun. The amount of developer support is insane.

jediyoshi

Vegas 2, Hard Reset, and Jamestown DLC for today.
Would get CoH, Renegade Ops, Borderlands, PvZ, Wings of Prey if I didn't already have them laying around.

Saige

I must do better.
Renegade Ops price seems strange since it was just $3 on Amazon with all the dlc included and activates on steam.

My luck seems to be turning around after a long soul crushing string of nothing but coals. Got Costume Quest the other day and now I just won Polynomial. Guess I can get that achievement now. :O

TheExodu5

Banned
The Risen price must be a mistake. I'm pretty sure it's been cheaper than that on Steam before.

It has. One time it was $5 but they "fixed" the price and brought it back up to like $9.

It would sell gangbusters at $5. At $15, it's a joke. It's still an incredible game and one of my favorite RPGs, so I totally recommend it, even at that price, but no one's gonna buy it. =\

inky

Skyrim hasn't left the top 5 spots without being on sale, can't imagine how much it will sell now. Damn!

Hard reset..thoughts?

I've only played the demo and it seemed like a cool looking shooter. I think it's a bit on the short side, but it's got great graphics and the weapons seem fun. Already bought.

strem

Skyrim hasn't left the top 5 spots without being on sale, can't imagine how much it will sell now. Damn!

I've only played the demo and it seemed like a cool looking shooter. I think it's a bit on the short side, but it's got great graphics and the weapons seem fun. Already bought.

I think I remember this when it came out and people really liked it. Only complaint was the length I believe. $5...bought

Loam

Blood Bowl looks like such a fun game, and I'm always tempted to buy it when it goes on sale, but adding Securom on top of Steam DRM is such a deal breaker.

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
I see a lot of you talking about Hard Reset. What is it? Care to sell me on the game?

inky

Damn Skyrim is a good deal. I could sell my 360 version and basically get it for free. Decisions, decisions

I've heard there's a way to transfer your savefile to PC. You'd be getting superior graphics and mod capability and still retain your game. DO IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom