• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you fucking kidding me on the Renegade Ops achievement. You seriously going to make me pay for dlc to get the achievement in you lazy, delayed pc port. And the dlc not even on sale.

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
Hahahah Skyrim price is still steep.

How the fuck? $40 for a game an Elder Scrolls game that is still selling like crazy? This is the best price you'll get for many, many months.

Some of you guys need some perspective. Not every game can be $4.99.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I have to post this somewhere, so might as well be here again:

-75% - 4.99 - Wings of Prey
-75% - 7.49 - Prototype
-80% - 7.99 - Blood Bowl
-66% - 5.09 - Renegade Ops
-75% - 4.99 - Borderlands
-50% - 14.99 - Risen
-75% - 2.49 - Jamestown
-66% - 3.39 - Plants vs Zombies
-33% - 40.19 - Skyrim
-75% - 4.99 - Hard Reset
-80% - Company of Heroes Franchise
-75% - Tom Clancy's Franchise

TheExodu5

Banned
Risen at $14.99? Are you fucking retarded? On the same day as Skyrim?

What a waste. No one is going to buy it. Should have been $5 or $7.49 at the very most.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like Hard Reset will be my first purchase during this sale!

The prices have really been pretty disappointing so far on the daily deals.

Risen was $5 on Amazon a while back. Renegade Ops was $2.50.

1-D_FTW

3 coals and the Rats game for me today.

Is everyone getting Rats? Hilarious considering I never even heard of this game before this sale started.

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
I want to buy a complete pack so hard right now, but if I spend something on one pack I'll most likely end up buying 3 more :/

TheFatOne

Bought all the games I wanted this year. Now everything thing else is gravy, and I still have $150 I can spend. Love the Steam sales so damn much.

ElRenoRaven

Well I'm safe yet again. Not bothering with the free achievement due to a. it requiring level 8 and b. looking like a pretty shitty game.

Wortany

Woah, time out Valve. A 5.5GB F2P game to get an achievement?

The download servers will get slammed hard, adding to the Skyrim sale and all.

Damn, I was really hoping Elder Scrolls would be a franchise sale....Morrowind sales are pretty rare. Ah well.

Maybe Hard Reset but that's it for me today.

Bought Rainbow Six pack, Wings of Prey, and Hawx.

What the shit is with the blood bowl people. I want to buy your game but messing around with tabletop football is not worth 8 dollars to me. At 5 I would have bought in a heartbeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom