• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Risen but I can wait for another sale.

The girlfriend got me Hard Reset as another Christmas present because she liked what she saw of it on the GB quick look. <3

Lots of good deals today.

wilflare

Borderlands GOTY
2 copies left
5.62 PayPal

Renegade Ops (comes with the 2 DLCs)
1 copy left
2.55 PayPal

PM me if you are looking for them :D

Jamestown is in the current humble indie bundle with steam key, so buy that instead.

Cave Story too.

http://www.humblebundle.com/

EDIT: Beaten.
It is worth pointing out you don't get the Jamestown DLC that way (unless it gets added to the bundle which I doubt, I think we're done for bonuses) so if you want the extra ships then also buy the DLC.

What are the chances of a US Gaffer helping out a european by buying dungeon defenders on amazon? Can paypal :D
Apparently you can use any US address to get around that problem. Or at least that is what people keep telling me.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I cant seem to make a purchase - Steam keeps saying authentication failure but my paypal is in good standing.

If I decided to buy Splinter Cell Conviction, should I go for the Deluxe version or vanilla?

Deluxe includes 3 guns, armor and a new co-op mode so I would go with that.

That's what I did a few sales ago.

Also, if you want someone to co-op with I've been looking for someone without any luck. :(

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Anyone have an Oblivion GOTY or Morrowing GOTY to trade? I have Portal and a tiny bit of money left from XMAS money.

I have the Jamestown DLC in my cart, but there's no way I'm charging less than a dollar to my card. Quick, I need something else to buy!

So if anyone gets Risen, enjoy the saga of tages activation!

I had no problems with TAGES and Risen. That's not to say I won't have problems with it eventually.

WEGGLES

Man. The achievements made me realize how much I can't stand audiosurf. Waiting around for white blocks is so boring. I do not get the fuss over that game at all.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Man. The achievements made me realize how much I can't stand audiosurf. Waiting around for white blocks is so boring. I do not get the fuss over that game at all.

Do the recommended method. Push + that certain song that always spawns red and white a lot works.

Oh, finally, some games I want to buy! Hard Reset is instant purchase. Will probably buy Renegade Ops also. Is Jamestown a bullet hell shooter? I would buy that, but I'm not a big fan of bullet hell shooters.

Nelo Ice

Banned
I have the Jamestown DLC in my cart, but there's no way I'm charging less than a dollar to my card. Quick, I need something else to buy!

I had no problems with TAGES and Risen. That's not to say I won't have problems with it eventually.

Right now I can't activate at all and I have no idea why =/. I'm not getting any errors and its just hanging on "communicating with server...please wait" screen.

Suairyu

Banned
Now the real question is if I get Prototype or not. I know the GAME itself is poor, but the traversal/movement mechanics look like they could possibly be strong enough to make it worth a £3.75 purchase anyway.

Decker

2.55 $ each

all copies gone

LuffyZoro (bought 1 copy)
orangecaramel (bought 1 copy)
Leon Belmont (bought 1 copy)

it was a pleasure to do business with you gentlemen

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
I had Jamestown from the last HB but hadn't played it yet - and, damn, it's a pretty good game. Nice style and presentation, and really fun.

So, if you get the Renegade Ops 4 pack, you have to pay for the DLC? But if you pay the $5 for the game, you get the dlc for free? Am I understanding that correctly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom