• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you know, Euro-RPG developers don't have a lot of money so they kinda got together and decided to spend all their viral-marketer money on one guy....

If you gave back the money you got from the STALKER guys for all those screenshots they'd be able to afford to make STALKER 2 for us all, you know...

la_briola

Blahhh does anyone have worse luck than me? 3 coal and 5 coupons so far. =(

HYAFy.png

T_T

Zimbardo

Risen should be cheaper than that ...damn.

plus, i've read that it has a 3 machine activation limit which can't be revoked. that's a lot of garbage right there.

Blizzard

Banned
I didn't want to bother with paypal so I gave in and bought renegade ops for the single-person $500000 price. I figure it looks pretty so I might as well buy it.

Since the DLC does not appear to be on sale at all, I guess I shall leave those on my wish list for another day!

Alts

Dropping out of the gift hunt. 8 straight coals, seven of which got turned into an exceptionally useless coupon, is enough. If I want a game that bad I'll just buy it. You win, Gabe.

Does anyone know how to determine which Amazon downloads can be activated on Steam?

legend166

The Gift Pile has worked out well for me. Got 7 coal. Crafted it and turned it into Portal 2. Which I then traded for Dota 2!

Also I have a dilemma:

I could buy Skyrim for $40.

OR

I could buy Saints Row 3 (GMG), Dead Island (Amazon) and Hard Reset for $37.

OR

I could buy none because I have so many games and buy the time I get around to all of them they are bound to be cheaper. Maybe I'll just buy Hard Reset, because $5 is low enough to be able to just chuck it on the backlog.

Is anyone else having problems with the "Christmas Shopping" achievement from Psychonauts?

According to the wiki, you can get it today, but it's not working for me.

Picked up Skyrim (getting this for Christmas) and Hard Reset (not a big FPS fan, but I like the setting and the price, and it being an old school shooter might work out for me).

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Can anybody do me a favor and double check if you get the DLC with Renegade Ops on Steam?

I have the DLC and I didn't buy it (but I've had the game since launch).

If you buy it now, on the daily deal, will you get the DLC?

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom