• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

leroidys

Buying Tales of Valor gives you access to all the multiplayer content. Modes, maps and 2 new armies were added after the original game release with the expansions.
The only reason to buy anything but ToV is for the campaigns

Are they all available for multiplayer matches against the CPU as well?

iNvid02

i haven't touched anything yet, i'm sure i would have went ahead on a lot of stuff if this were 6 months ago summer sale but after literally wasting money back then i've learnt to restrain myself.

im at a point where im not interested in any older games now because i've already played most of em or im just not interested. only thing that could sway me is new games with heavy discounts but again i already have most of this year's big titles.

so i can finally clean up whats left of the backlog and learn to never let it pile up again, hooray

cicero

Not everyone wants all those games.
And that kind of decision would make absolutely no sense whatsoever. It is basically the same exact price, except that you get another 11 games and the soundtracks to all of those games.

Maybe there is a large segment of Steam users that prefers to keep their library list nice and clean and free from large amounts of games though.

Nabs

I can't wait to play Hard Reset. I feel bad for waiting for a deal this good, but I had so many games to play.

Right now I can't activate at all and I have no idea why =/. I'm not getting any errors and its just hanging on "communicating with server...please wait" screen.

I think you can get a crack to remove the TAGES but then you lose the Steam overlay and functionality whenever you play the game. I recall someone in the Risen thread mentioning that.

That sucks tho, DRM like TAGES is awful and should die in a fire.

Nelo Ice

Banned
I think you can get a crack to remove the TAGES but then you lose the Steam overlay and functionality whenever you play the game. I recall someone in the Risen thread mentioning that.

That sucks tho, DRM like TAGES is awful and should die in a fire.

Yeah I've been looking around and no ones having the exact problem I'm having. I wish I was getting an error, since at least theres been a solution for every error msg =/.

inky

Hmm... Get games from crafting/cheevos and not coupons? Yay!

Day of defeat... OK, I guess... Orange Box, well could be worse... Binding of Isaac, own just it like everyone else... Steel Storm.... sigh.

C'mon Gabe T.T

The_Monk

I believe Risen is good on PC.

I tried on 360 but I didn't like the visuals (and the bugs), but then some GAFFers showed me some decent pics of the game on Highest settings on PC and it's amazing.

I guess I can't even play it on Medium settings, lol.

Vastag

Just crafted my first coal... went better than expected :)

Rl20I.jpg

Dennis

Banned
Dennis on the Risen payroll as well as the Two Worlds 2 payroll I see.

I have Two Worlds 2 waiting to be played and Risen is on my wish list <3

Well, you know, Euro-RPG developers don't have a lot of money so they kinda got together and decided to spend all their viral-marketer money on one guy....

syllogism

Hmm... Get games from crafting/cheevos and not coupons? Yay!

Day of defeat... OK, I guess... Orange Box, well could be worse... Binding of Isaac, own just it like everyone else... Steel Storm.... sigh.

C'mon Gabe T.T

I'll give you some coal (1-3) for binding of isaac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom