• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I just bought Prototype for some reason. I played it a bit on PS3, it's not great but it's OK for some open world carnage.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Does debit card work for amazon? the one I use for paypal?

Gangwars CimeCraft is actually pretty easy to do. Despite the "level 8 requirement" note, you can pretty much enter at any level. One session of snowball fight will automatically net you at least 100 or more if you're skilled. Do note that it will only count if you finish a session. And it's pretty fun too.

tokra2003

Banned
Question: I just bought Jamestown but i realise the game is in the humble bundle 4 that i gonna buy. Can i gift the jamestown in the bundle to someone ?

NewFresh

Question: I just bought Jamestown but i realise the game is in the humble bundle 4 that i gonna buy. Can i gift the jamestown in the bundle to someone ?

No, you can't split up the bundle. Once you get the steam code, it registers all the games. Regardless of whether or not you already own any of them.

Is it just me but this has been a shitty Steam winter sale so far?

Prob just me.

Not for me but then again I'm a fairly new Steam member. Bought the indie pack and about 5 stand alone games this past week. It's been awesome for me.

Yeah Amazon has been pretty amazing. 2$ Dungeon Defenders and Renegade Ops + DLC and 5$ Risen.

It doesn't help that the Valve servers can't handle the stress at all.

Bought that too thanks to NeoGaffers. $2 for a great game (from what I have seen and read), no-brainer. It's downloading as we speak.

Anecdotal, but almost all the games on my wish list are only 33-50% off, when in past sales I'm pretty sure they've been 66-75. So my perception is also that this sale is weaker than previous ones.

ShaneB

I'll take it for... er... coal?

Crafted 7 coal, got a 10% off Sega voucher. I think I win.

I crafted 7 coal and got 10% off 2K. I think we're tied.

Also, I'm trying to play Jamestown and get runtime errors when I try to load story missions, it runs fine in the menus, and challenge missions, but trying to play a story level and it crashes before loading :(

zychi

Banned
How does Beyond Good and Evil run on PC?
What about the Splinter Cells not named Conviction, and the R6 Vegas games?

Still no Bulletstorm daily deal. Anything under $9 and I'd buy.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Just did the Crimecraft achievment.

Holy shit, they actually tried charging money and a subscription to this piece of shit at one point? EL OH EL.

Petrie

Banned
Im on my phone and can't seem to find them in the thread, what deals is Amazon offering today that are of note?

And can a US Gaffer get in on the UK ones?

jediyoshi

If you buy it today I think you won't get the dlc.

Ouch. Interesting it's not something they've brought up. Seems like everyone who'd bought it already on Steam got it. I got it free from my order through GMG and it sounds like Amazon folks received it as well.

If someone will buy the Renegade Ops 4 Pack, count me in to buy one extra copy, I'll pay through Paypal, cost per person would be $2.54, please PM !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom