• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilflare

Can anybody do me a favor and double check if you get the DLC with Renegade Ops on Steam?

I have the DLC and I didn't buy it (but I've had the game since launch).

If you buy it now, on the daily deal, will you get the DLC?

Thanks in advance.

yes you will get the DLC too.
at least that's what i saw with the 4pack

Talyn

Greed Corp or EYE? I was thinking of getting either of those for the winter achievement. (same price)
They couldn't be more different. If you want a turned based strategy game go with Greed Corp. If you want an insane Euro cyberpunk FPS go with EYE. Achievement wise, they're both easy to obtain although each has a random element involved. Greed Corp, you need to keep loading a map until it has snow on it before it qualifies for a proper win; EYE, you have to kill enemies and wait for one to drop a gift.

Ashodin

Hmm... Get games from crafting/cheevos and not coupons? Yay!

Day of defeat... OK, I guess... Orange Box, well could be worse... Binding of Isaac, own just it like everyone else... Steel Storm.... sigh.

C'mon Gabe T.T
I'll take binding of isaac off your hands... :)

legacyzero

Banned
ConViction and Prototype for me today.

Oh and sorry GAF. No $5 Skyrim means I'm not dunking my head in a pee soaked toilet. (still a good price though.)

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Lame, I got 50% off brink and 50% off red faction arma from todays achievements. Still one to go though, don't let me down gabe! And red faction arma is already on sale for 50% ... thanks gabe.

On the first day I also got left 4 dead 2. Australian version :(

Wolfie5

So, how is Renegade Ops? Any good?

Seems like I am piling up my backlog more and more.

Damn you Steam sales!

EDIT: Though, some games I actually play at once. Like Batman Arkham City.

Mrbob

Haha oh god. My 25 percent off GSC game coupon crafted followed up by a 50 percent off Hydrophobia Prophecy coupon. Yet the game is 75 percent off right now. Coupons suck, Valve.

How does this Renegade Ops achievement work? I've played through the first mission of Coldstrike (or whatever) twice now. The one video there is (thatI've found) is useless in helping you figure out how far or where in the level this is supposed to happen.

Volcynika

How does this Renegade Ops achievement work? I've played through the first mission of Coldstrike (or whatever) twice now. The one video there is (thatI've found) is useless in helping you figure out how far or where in the level this is supposed to happen.

It's seemingly random. I've seen it, I think it was when the golems came out.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Who's up for Renegade Ops PAck?

- Shorty11857 (can't host)
- drizzle (can't host, but I will paypal the money upfront)
- scitek
- ?

Come forth, my minions!

No DLC. I'm out. Sorry everybody.

Who's up for Renegade Ops PAck?

- Shorty11857 (can't host)
- drizzle (can't host, but I will paypal the money upfront)
- scitek
- ?

Come forth, my minions!

Was reading the thread about the 4 pack Renegade Ops

I brought the 4 pack earlier and it does not come with DLC.

Xzior

Is Hard Reset worth spending money on? As a thank you to anyone that answers I have patched the daily deals picture (Bethesda style)

SteamXmas11-Skyrim.jpg

Ifrit

I was just about to buy Hard Reset, until I found out there's going to be an extended edition.

I'll wait for that one instead

Owensboro

posted this in the trade thread too:

I've got two copies of Renegade Ops to figure out what to do with. I'm looking for a copy of Hard Reset, or cash for the two (don't know if this is frowned upon, PayPal perhaps)? Shoot me a PM if your interested. I'd sell them at $2.55 a piece

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Brought the 4 pack
gry89.jpg

DLC still is not owned
ZZIQN.jpg

Right Click the game on your Library, go to Proprieties, go to DLC. Is it listed there?

You can always buy DLC you own. Steam Store doesn't always say you already have it.

Edit: apparently only the host of the 4-pack gets the DLC. It's a bug i'm guessing. Oh well.

Right Click the game on your Library, go to Proprieties, go to DLC. Is it listed there?

You can always buy DLC you own. Steam Store doesn't say you already have it.

Right click game, View Downloadable Content

Empty.

It have to say you owned it already and Install game button usually is there if I own it.

$4.99 to buy.

In any case it would be too good to be true if it actually came with that DLC

Nelo Ice

Banned
So glad Risen was todays daily deal since now I kno im not the only one that can't activate their game. Apparently no ones been able to activate their game since tages is so freaking stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom