• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zlatko

Banned
Welp semi update for those interested-

Have: Psychonauts, 2 coal, and a -50% off Valve coupon

Want: Left4Dead2

I'm willing to trade all of what I have for L4D2. PM me if interested.

alright this is like the 10th time i am eying Killing Floor, what do you guys think? worth it? there is no 4 pack available though hmm also which DLC is best to get with it?

I got it for dirt cheap on another sale and if I could have that money back I probably would.

Poor mans Left 4 Dead/Horde game. Has some interesting features but felt unpolished and with randoms it's not fun.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
1 coal and 1 50% coupon off the Oddbox are today's haul. Yep, soak it in boys, we're in the thick of it!

How are you guys getting coupons and coals everyday ? Its because you already completed some of these challenges ?

That and because we are actively completing them of course. And you can go back and do any that you missed any time so it's not too late to buy some of the games you don't have and get more coal!

Xzior

Thank you santa for the 3 pieces of coal I got today, 23 achievements done I have 4 coupons, 1 game and 19 pieces of hard black turds. Well I guess its time to get the rest of the achievements and get some more shit.

JsZjY.png

im 12 and what is this

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.
How is the Alice PC version? 360 gamepad support for comfy couch?

inky

Isn't Nuclear Dawn going to be in one of those indie bundles pretty soon? Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong game.

Yay more coal, just what I wanted Santa!

Awesome, been waiting for Alice to go on sale. Definitely going to grab it.

Got a coupon for 50% The Wonderful End of the World which I've never heard of and is currently 75% off.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
holy fuck cyl caught the big guy on camera!!!!! :O :O :O :O finally, proof!!!!!!!

kIxvY.jpg

skeptics O W N E D D E M O L I S H E D E T H E R E D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom