• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1-D_FTW

Crafted my first 7 coal into 50 percent off the Mumbo Jumbo package.

Retail price on Mumbo Jumbo is 200 dollars. It's currently 85 percent off and 30 dollars. So, yeah, I can buy it for 100 dollars starting on Jan. 2.

Good shit, Gabe.

*bow*

Kammie

Can somebody gift me Alice? Due to region pricing it's more expensive where I'm from. I'll paypal the funds. Please send me a PM if you can help out!

BlisterBrown

Neo Member
Yes. A million times yes. It's loads of fun. Think L4D mixed with CS, you get classes and a persistent level up mechanic and you buy weapons and such every round.

But yeah, for $5 it's a no brainer. You'll get lots of play out of it.

Obligatory Harry Enfield: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON-7v4qnHP8
Awesome, sounds like fun. Don't know when I'll get a chance to dig into it, but it seems like a can't miss at that price.

Also, I just realized I have an extra copy of Frozen Synapse. First gaffer to quote me gets it!

Prophane33

Thinking of Batman:AA or grabbing the X SuperBox, or just the X3:Goldbox. Alternatively I could save my money in the hopes of getting some of the games I really want as daily deals later this week or just on sale on the last day. Still, not grabbing AA at that price almost seems like a mistake.

can you have fun playing in private games with just 2 people though? i'd get it to play with my friend then
Absolutely, the game scales depending on how many people are currently in for the difficulty level so it works out no matter the player count. Rolling as a duo works great, I play like that all the time.

zlatko

Banned
So... I love crazy shmups like Dodonpachi. Is Jamestown worth it?

I was thinking of going for the Jamestown Deluxe pack.

I don't like this genre of games, but I played it last night and I had an absolute blast.

You can get it currently from the Humble Bundle and pay w/e price you want as well as get several other games with it like SuperMeatBoy.

It's great. :)

Xanathus

Can somebody gift me Alice? Due to region pricing it's more expensive where I'm from. I'll paypal the funds. Please send me a PM if you can help out!

I'm also looking for someone to gift Alice, it's 12.50 here instead of 7.50. I'm not sure if I should PM the people on the gifting list because I have no idea if they're online and don't want to be spamming out PMs and have multiple people responding.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
So... I love crazy shmups like Dodonpachi. Is Jamestown worth it?

I was thinking of going for the Jamestown Deluxe pack.

I play a decent amount of shmups and think Jamestown is just okay. I notice the people who seem to love it the most rarely ever play the genre.

For a couple of dollars, though? Sure, why not. Pixel work and soundtrack is worth it alone.

scy

Another day I get to save money, best Christmas gift possible?

Still hoping for Bastion. That's about all for my actual wants list.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
2MCnt.jpg
One giant meh.

Give me The Missing Link and Bastion already. They're the last items on my shopping list.

Kabouter

Grabbed me Fallout 3 GOTY and X3: Albion Prelude (though I won't be getting the achievement for that in time). Was surprised Albion Prelude was discounted this deeply this soon.

theRizzle

I'll gift the first person to PM me a Steam game of their choice ($4.99 or less).

Your PM has to include the name of the game you want, as well as an e-mail address I can send it to.

edit: Gone. Merry Christmas to Des0lar. Your game has been sent!

ElRenoRaven

Jesus Christ. Shitty fucking coupon again. I never had any interest in Monday Night Combat before. What makes them think I'd remotely be interested now is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom