• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everdred

I thought the coupons were good from Jan 2 to March 1st? What would the point of the coupons be since they are all lower than the current deals?

Tomodachi

I thought the coupons were good from Jan 2 to March 1st? What would the point of the coupons be since they are all lower than the current deals?
Well they might be useful if a game you don't own ends up on daily deal in January or February. I think it might be useful to exchange coupons when Christmas sale is over, not now.

1-D_FTW

I feel so cheap, I really wanted Alice but I'm letting 2.50 be a barrier between me buying it and not. Was hoping for 5 =(

That was unrealistic. Thing is still selling for 29.99. That would have required over 80 percent off.

Now about Bulletstorm. That's only 19.99. Let's go 5.00 dollars.

StuBurns

Banned
I'm still looking for a US GAFfer to hook me up with Alice, hopefully before today's deals kick off and Steam is fucked for another 12 hours.

Kammie

I hope it's still coming up, I'm waiting for it as well.
Just buy Civ V on Amazon, it's Steamworks.

I just did a tally, and I've gotten.... 36 new games between Steam, Amazon, and the Humble Bundle. And somehow I still feel like I need more even though I'll never play anything! This is a very unhealthy addiction.

MRORANGE

Crafted 7 coal:

uNevo.png

not bad I wanted to buy this.
It will be cheaper next week >_<

Bumhead

Banned
Is anyone experiencing incredibly slow download speeds with Steam at the moment?

I know it's sales time but I've also had some problems with my internet in general over Christmas. I've phoned my ISP and sorted the rest of my connection out (such as web browsing) but still getting pretty miserable speeds from Steam. Trying to discern if that's related to my other issues or just Steam getting hammered.

Is anyone experiencing incredibly slow download speeds with Steam at the moment?

I know it's sales time but I've also had some problems with my internet in general over Christmas. I've phoned my ISP and sorted the rest of my connection out (such as web browsing) but still getting pretty miserable speeds from Steam. Trying to discern if that's related to my other issues or just Steam getting hammered.

It's getting messed up again. My inventory is acting weird and the store can be hard to get into at the moment.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Dunno whether to laugh or to cry.

I won 2 games.

Farming Simulator and Sequence.

Binabik15

I need a VPN to activate my UK bought game on German steam. Any recommendations? I dl/d hotspotshield, but people are claiming it installs malware and syphons data from your pc, so I don't want to try it.

OniShiro

Banned
I have a "vegas: make it big" game that I won on the great pile to trade.

If anyone is interested and has a game to trade let me know.

Ark

Is anyone else having problems with Killing Floor?

Every game I go into the server lags out within thirty seconds of me being in there. It's retarded. I've never had this problem before, with anything. My internet connection is fine today, too.

Is anyone else having problems with Killing Floor?

Every game I go into the server lags out within thirty seconds of me being in there. It's retarded. I've never had this problem before, with anything. My internet connection is fine today, too.

They were fine this morning (German server).

Steam client is being crazy though.

Des0lar

will learn eventually
I need a VPN to activate my UK bought game on German steam. Any recommendations? I dl/d hotspotshield, but people are claiming it installs malware and syphons data from your pc, so I don't want to try it.

Well pereonally I never had a problem usin it. It deinstalls clean and without problems. Just don't install the shitty toolbar. First time that I heard it contains malware... Malwarebytes never detected anything ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom