• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akia

Skw13.jpg

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
That Bunch of Heroes achievement sure was a terrible way to introduce people to your game.

To be fair, there is pretty much no good way to introduce someone one to the game, short of making a totally different, actually good game.

RS4-

Ugh, got a 50% off coupon for "moneky" island lol. Also have a 50% off coupon for Zeno Clash.

Just let me know if you're interested in either one.

celebi23

Anyone have an extra copies of Dota 2 to trade? Here's what I've got:
5 coal
25% off Valve
50% off Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
50% off CrazyMachines 2
50% off Cthulhu Saves the World Breath of Death VII Double Pack

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to trade

Binabik15

Is the Store being wonky for anyone else? It wont let me purchase anything.

Yup.

I'm trying to buy Alice and it gives me 101 errors or displays a barebones white pages inside the Steam frame where it tells me that I don't have enough money in my Steam wallet instead of going to the payment page.

I did use a VPN do activate a UK copy of SR3, which is normally imossible on German steam, earlier. I turned it off and deinstalled it, though.

Danj

So have there been any clues as to today's deals then? Somebody had a partial list of yesterday's before they went up.

StAidan

I don't have a ton of the games on the treasure hunt list, but I think I've made a decent haul with only 10 objectives completed so far:

- 25% off Valve (free one)
- 33% Saints Row Third (don't care about this one so I'll probably just give it away/let it expire)
- 7 pieces of coal
- X3: Gold pack (includes X3: Reunion and X3: Terran Conflict)
- Terraria

I didn't have any of the three games, and all three of them look interesting to me.

Im_Special

Anyone know how the Games For Windows Live account thing works with Fallout 3 GOTY version? Will I need to make an account and log into GFWL, or can I just click on the game from Steam and it plays like regular.

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
Anyone know how the Games For Windows Live account thing works with Fallout 3 GOTY version? Will I need to make an account and log into GFWL, or can I just click on the game from Steam and it plays like regular.

You need a live account to log into F3 GOTY, if you don't have one you'll have to create it. NV is steamworks and doesn't need that, sadly Fallout 3 does.

Ricker

Trying to buy fallout 3 and getting tons of errors.. I'm guessing they won't wait until it is fixed. before the next set of deals.

Yeah,trying to buy Killing floor and I keep getting errors...oh well,let's hope there's something I want in an hour also,I resisted so far because I have Skyrim and SWToR going now...

Mulligan

Banned
Not sure where to post this so will just put it in here?

I bought Arkham City from GamersGate and downloaded the game without problems. When installing the game one of my nephews turned my PC off at the mains in the middle of the installation process and now when i try to launch the game i get told to reinstall as files are missing.

How do i reinstall without downloading the whole game again?

Anyone?

When i clcik the .exe file i am told that files are missing and i need to reinstall but no idea how.

I'm trying to buy Alice before the time expires and Steam keeps screwing up. Is it traffic? I didn't think there was all that much exciting on yesterday's deals to begin with, and it looks like this has been going on for a while. WTF is going on, Valve? FIX IT!

Nabs

I'm trying to buy Alice before the time expires and Steam keeps screwing up. Is it traffic? I didn't think there was all that much exciting on yesterday's deals to begin with, and it looks like this has been going on for a while. WTF is going on, Valve? FIX IT!

You still have 4 hours to pick it up (I think)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom