• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stahsky

A passionate embrace, a beautiful memory lingers.
So I bought this X3 collection. Anyone know where I start with this? So many expansions.

From the start, or do some of these just improve what is already there?

KarmaCow

So does anyone remember a mod for Fallout 3 and New Vegas that added a tunnel between them so you can go from the Mojave Wasteland to the Capital Wasteland without quitting and switching games? Does this mod still exist and is it playable? I'm kinda interested in F3 but I don't want to give up the improvements and additions made in New Vegas.

So I bought this X3 collection. Anyone know where I start with this? So many expansions.

From the start, or do some of these just improve what is already there?

Start with Albion Prelude. Start slow, learn the game... It took me about 4 hours of mucking around before the point started to sink in. I love this game so much now :)

The expansions are mainly improvements... the story is ok, but the meat is in the sandbox gameplay.

ezekial45

Banned
So does anyone remember a mod for Fallout 3 and New Vegas that added a tunnel between them so you can go from the Mojave Wasteland to the Capital Wasteland without quitting and switching games? Does this mod still exist and is it playable? I'm kinda interested in F3 but I don't want to give up the improvements and additions made in New Vegas.

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=41480

EDIT: Also, is bugging out for anyone else when they try to make a purchase?

Volcynika

Funny story:

fallengorn gave me Hard Reset the day before it was a daily.
Another friend gave me Bulletstorm the day before it was a daily.

Amusing so far.

PaulLFC

I've just noticed the normal Steam price of Dungeons: The Dark Lord in the UK is £39.99. How they expect to sell that for the same price as MW3 and Arkham City once the sale's over, I have no idea. Oh Kalypso
KuGsj.gif

Holy shit. Bulletstorm is $5 in the US, £7.50 in the UK ($11.70) and EUR 12.50 ($16.30). At least I'm not on the mainland. Good thing we have people on GAF willing to gift across borders.

Chesskid1

Banned
holy shit i'm going to buy

king's bounty
sonic generations
bastion
bulletstorm
rock of ages

and the sale hasnt even started yet lol

maybe i can trim some games off

PaulLFC

If someone from the US could gift me Bulletstorm in a few hours' time when I'm back home, that would be great. I'll post again when I'm home so I can Paypal the funds immediately.

ElRenoRaven

Damn it. 5 dollars cheaper then Amazon on Sonic Generations. I knew I should have waited. That's ok though cause the game is worth full price much less the 15 I paid at Amazon. If you didn't hit the Amazon price then damn it you had better get it at 10 bucks people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom