• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabs

Sonic is not only a good game, but it's also a really good port. Sonic in HD at 60fps is the only way to play. I hear it also has really good 3D.

vazel

Banned
Haha I fucking knew I should've waited to buy Sonic on Steam instead of on Amazon. That $5 difference is one extra game I could've bought on Steam.

Sonic is not only a good game, but it's also a really good port. Sonic in HD at 60fps is the only way to play. I hear it also has really good 3D.

This - though I can't comment on the 3D, sadly. I paid full price at launch and don't regret it a bit. At $10, it's a steal.

thefil

I would disagree with this statement. The game has almost no graphical settings, you can't adjust it for your machine at all. PC control settings don't show up in-game (controller only) and no settings can be changed with a restart.

Still a great game, but not a great PC port.

Soho

Neo Member
If someone from the US could gift me Bulletstorm in a few hours' time when I'm back home, that would be great. I'll post again when I'm home so I can Paypal the funds immediately.

What he said anybody want to help me out as well? I'll transfer the funds through paypall :)

Steam ID: FragsNL

Mihos

Gold Member
Man, I actually really liked King's Bounty (Amored Princess). I think I got it as part of a collection purchase and was very suprised at how much I liked it.

confused

Banned
Looking for US-GAFfer to gift me Bulletstorm. Paypal in advance.

Looking for UK GAFfer to gift me Red Faction Armageddon. Paypal in advance.

Chesskid1

Banned
wasn't able to redeem bulletstorm on origin (says invalid). was able to do it for alice.

i know most of you don't care about this but just sharing the info. i like being able to double redeem.

Giard

I'm having difficulty imagining what Rock of Ages is like. You start by building defenses, then you throw a huge rock and try to break through your enemy's defenses?

lordy88

Fuck Yeah!

Picked up:
Bulletstorm @ $4.99
Bastion @ $5.09

Would Have picked up if I didn't already Own
King's Bounty Platinum @ $8.74 (BUY THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED IT, Like for realz)

Tempted to pick up:
Worms
Rock Of Ages

Question Gaf: Which worms game should I pick up were I to purchase one of them?

Volcynika

I'm having difficulty imagining what Rock of Ages is like. You start by building defenses, then you throw a huge rock and try to break through your enemy's defenses?

While your rock is being chiseled and created, you setup defenses. Then you send your rock through your enemy's defenses. Repeat.

Fuck Yeah!

Picked up:
Bulletstorm @ $4.99
Bastion @ $5.09

Would Have picked up if I didn't already Own
King's Bounty Platinum @ $8.74 (BUY THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED IT, Like for realz)

Tempted to pick up:
Worms
Rock Of Ages

Question Gaf: Which worms game should I pick up were I to purchase one of them?

Rock of Ages. You've surely bought Worms on various other platforms 5 times by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom