• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Des0lar

will learn eventually
FUCK ME TODAYS DEALS ARE GREEAAAAT. My wallet. It hurts

Sonic
Rock of Ages
Anomaly
Bastion (already have that one, but YOU should get it)
Bulletstorm
Worms
Red Faction

woooo

Karram

Since Bulletstorm is region locked, I would really appreciate it if someone send it to me. I'm willing to send any game you want in return. :)

Im_Special

I'm pretty sure Bastion will end up in one of the up coming indie bundles so not sure if I should purchase it now, Bulletstorm uses Origins PASS, that just leaves Sonic, Rock of Ages and some of the Red Faction games. Hmm

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
I think I'm gonna go with Bastion and Beat Hazard, both games look awesome. Oh, and buy sonic people, GREAT FUCKING GAME AND PORT!

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Alright! My first purchases this sale are going to be made today.

Red Faction: Armageddon
Rock of Ages
Sonic Generations

I would have got Test Drive Unlimited 2 and Bulletstorm, too, if I hadn't already picked them up during Thanksgiving.

deduce

I picked up Sonic Generations from Amazon for $15 because I didn't think there'd be a Steam sale so soon for the game. I don't regret paying the extra $5 for it, such a great game.
FUCK YOU SUPER SONIC BOSS FIGHT!

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
Okay, so thoughts on Bulletstorm? This is one of those titles that I just completely overlooked for whatever reason, but I've heard some good things about it lately.

Luigi87

I'd have bought Sonic if I didn't get it on Amazon the other day. Fully recommend it.

I'm considering Bastion and Worms Reloaded.
... Unless Worms Golf is better?

Bliddo

Okay, so thoughts on Bulletstorm? This is one of those titles that I just completely overlooked for whatever reason, but I've heard some good things about it lately.

It's a lot of mindless fun, well worthe the <your_region_random_value><currency> asked.
I wanted to gift a copy to a friend, but with the EU price... jeez

undecided

I played the beginning of Bulletstorm on console and the dialog seemed pretty annoying, but I picked it up anyway since the gameplay seemed decent.

Bastion was on my list even without the achievement, so that is just a bonus.

1-D_FTW

There's a golf game for Worms?

Released in October. Part of the franchise sale. 2.49 (75 percent off).

I just bought it. The trailers did me in. I don't care if a single person on my friends list owns it or wants it. Seems like a fun game to chill to.

It doesn't.

Right. It's a GFWL title. Think that's the last EA title I'll be buying for a long time (unless something like Syndicate turns out really well).

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
Looking for US-GaFer to gift me Bulletstorm and Sonic Generations. Paypal in advance.

Thanks.

MRORANGE

Just wow...

This Morning:

Crafted 7 coal:

uNevo.png

not bad I wanted to buy this.
It will be cheaper next week >_<

This Afternoon:

W497q.png

:| it's not even funny any more, seriously Valve are just being jerks now.

ahmagad
anomaly bought
waiting to sort out with some us gaffer for sonic and most likely bulletstorm...
but the other games are quite good too...
Q_Q

Remfin

Anyone notice Anomaly was a first-day achievement but is just now going on a daily deal?

This is a game changer! Throw out your rulebooks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom