• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
People should definitely get Bastion.

I'd buy it if I hadn't already played it on the 360.

Waku

Any US Gafer willing to get Bulletstorm for me? No Paypal, sorry, but i will Steam Trade you a game of equall value. EA is really stiffing the Euros in this sale. :/

scy

I've never even heard of Rusty Hearts (one of the achievement titles for today). The hell is this?

What's the word on King's Bounty? $8.74 for all of them seems good.

oh well @ prices of bulletstorm. Would buy it for my brother for 5$, but it's 13€ instead lol

Bought Sonic, rock of ages, a worms 4 pack and the DLC :D

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
Re-upping due to new page. Man this moves fast.

Looking for a US gaffer to gift me Bulletstorm and Sonic Generations. Will paypal in advance.

Thanks.

thefro

So far have bought this year:
Portal 2
Orcs Must Die + DLC
Fallout 3 GOTY
Bulletstorm

Probably will just pick up a couple more games during this sale.

Kerrinck

Send me a messge if you still need help getting Sonic Generations, $10.19 here.
Also, can anyone help me get Bulletstorm? EA hates my country.

Mihos

Gold Member
I've never even heard of Rusty Hearts (one of the achievement titles for today). The hell is this?

What's the word on King's Bounty? $8.74 for all of them seems good.

I liked King's Bounty series a lot. I would suggestgoing straight to Amored Princess though.

Any US Gaffer willing to help me with Sonic Generations and Game of Thrones?
I'll sweeten the deal and add the only game I've won so far: Streets of fucking Rage 2.

(steam id is paletteswap)

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
can't do shit on Steam right now, not even a proper Login. This is getting ridiculous :(

Aaron

Just wow...

This Morning:

This Afternoon:

http://i.imgur.com/W497q.png

:| it's not even funny any more, seriously Valve are just being jerks now.

I can top this. In reward for getting the achievement for Atom Zombie Smasher I got a coupon... for 50% Atom Zombie Smasher. You think they'd realize I already have the game. Not to mention all of my coupons are for less off than the games have been on sale for.

Also, how am I supposed to get the achievement for the Warf District in Bastion when I've already beaten it? Didn't count it and I can't go back.

jediyoshi

Looks like Rock of ages, Sonic, Anomaly for today
Might bite on TDU2, Worms Reloaded, Far Cry 2
Would've got Armageddon if it were $5

Des0lar

will learn eventually
Yeah I'm looking for a US gaffer too who can get me some games. EA doesn't know how DD works....

Thanks! Will paypal in advance of course!

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
So any kind UMERICAN Gaf who wouldn't mind gifting me a copy of Bulletstorm for 5 usd? I can paypal or trade something for 5 euro if you so wish.

steamid : corkygaf

<3

inky

EA hates my country.

EA hates every country, it just hates the USA a little less.

Damn this sale. A week before it started my goal was to get: Skyrim, Hard Reset, The Witcher 2 and $25 worth of other stuff, totaling ~$100. By Saturday I was already $15 over that goal... and now I want almost everything on sale today -.-'

*shakes fist at Gabe*

mrgone

I'm pretty sure Bastion will end up in one of the up coming indie bundles so not sure if I should purchase it now, Bulletstorm uses Origins PASS, that just leaves Sonic, Rock of Ages and some of the Red Faction games. Hmm

Someone made a pretty good point during Bastion's daily sale a couple of weeks ago regarding it's inclusion in an indie bundle. It's a WB published game, so it's less likely to show up in a bundle for a while to come due to that (if ever). Try the demo out, but the game was easily worth the $5 and change in my opinion. Really loved it.

Wow. Easily the best day of the whole sale so far. Can't wait to buy shit. Too bad the Steam store is completely and utterly fucked for me. Valve makes decent money. I hope they invest in some servers after this fiasco so that the next sale isn't so annoying.

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
My coupons have been fairly good so far, Darwinia and Portal for free. 50% L.A. Noire, which I doubt will go any cheaper this holiday. Plus one for Alien vs. Predator for 75% and one for APOX for 50% (which is useless since it's on sale for -75%).

naib

Yes! Maybe we'll finally have some folks playing Worms-R. I long for the worms 2 days. Seems this is the closest I'll get. Add me on steam for some wormage. Id is deflorist

Been reluctant to get golf 'cause it looks like a glorified mod to me, but at that price I'll bite.

Apparently I can't buy the expansion to Kings bounty Armored Princess without actually having it installed or something. So now I must download 5 gigs and after that I can actually buy the product. Yes I get it's an expansion but it should only be an requirement for actually installing the game, not buying it. So stupid

Vamphuntr

Apparently I can't buy the expansion to Kings bounty Armored Princess without actually having it installed or something. So now I must download 5 gigs and after that I can actually buy the product. Yes I get it's an expansion but it should only be an requirement for actually installing the game, not buying it. So stupid

Buy it as a gift you put in your inventory?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom