• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ifrit

Almost everything I've read on it have said the game is terribly dull in single player.

Pretty grindy and boring in SP. There are plenty of people playing it, though, so it is easy to find a game with randoms.

I'll pass then. My internet connection can be pretty laggy so unfortunately I don't have that many good experience playing online. And pretty much none of my RL friends have steam, it's just not the same playing with people you don't know

Davedough

I was walking past my computer and saw something from Steam that LOOKED like it said "Call of Duty.... free..... Happy Holidays" or something like that. I cant find it now because it was just one of those Steam pop up messages.

Did anyone else see that? What was it?

ZcMWy.jpg

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Solid day, but I own all of the smaller indie stuff like titans, machinarium, and dungeon defenders.

Still hoping for a Clash of Heroes Daily Sale!

Domstercool

Dungeon Defenders is well worth that price. It's great fun in multi, which is why you should play it. :)

I personally prefer it over Orcs, but it's just a taste difference, both are good games.

Derrick01

Banned
such a shit day. I don't think I even want to waste money on these indies for the challenges today.

Dungeon Defenders would be a little tempting if it wasn't a multiplayer focused game.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Dead Space 1/2 are soooooooo worth 5$ each if you enjoy science fiction environments.

All of the Tomb Raiders are great for those prices as well if you enjoy games that actually like make you do good platforming and puzzles.

MNC

Nothing interesting for me today. Or the other days. I dunno, I'm not really looking for sales anymore, i've got what I want!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom