• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volcynika

Whoever the first person to quote me is, send me a friend req (Volcynika) and I'll give you a copy of Section 8: Prejudice (comes with all the DLC) I've had in my inventory a while. You better play it though! Or I'll be sad.

Askani

Stange, I have $9.85 USD in my Steam Wallet but when I try to purchase Dead Space 2 the system tells me that I still need an extra $ 5.14 USD to cover the transaction.

wtf

I just tried to add DSII to my cart and went to check out and it only showed as $5. Do you have something else in your cart you forgot about?

I'm thinking of getting Dungeon Defenders, but I have no one to play it with. Does it have some kind of match making system like Left4Dead?

Or is it possible to play through the game solo?

MNC

Don't forget: Section 8: Prejudice has a 4 player Swarm/Horde mode so in turn it can be a fun 4 player co-op game instead of a 16 (?) man multiplayer mode.

Tyrael

I just tried to add DSII to my cart and went to check out and it only showed as $5. Do you have something else in your cart you forgot about?

Nop, only Dead Space 2.

Maybe it's a IP block thing since I'm in Brazil. But I have purchased a lot of games in the past days and never had this problem.

Leckan

Can anybody tell me if Hearts of Iron III is worth it. I have EU III but have barely played it not because it's bad but just because. Is this the same but with the second world war?

Giard

Can anybody tell me if Hearts of Iron III is worth it. I have EU III but have barely played it not because it's bad but just because. Is this the same but with the second world war?
It's the same type of game. You'll probably barely play it "just because" as well. :p

cicero

Anyone with any recommendations for the Hearts of Iron 3 Collection? Did they ever patch/fix the multitude of bugs that the game had initially? Is the entire collection worthwhile or just the base game?

Is Hearts of Iron III worth it? I often heard that the second one was better.

Any reason to buy Hearts of Iron 3 with the DLC? Seems pretty useless.

The clamor INTENSIFIES!@#

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Are the Assassin's Creed games okay to play with mouse/kb? I left my controller back at school!

Yeah, I beat the entirety of AC1 with MKB and it controlled great. You are actually a lot more precise with the platforming because of how fine the mouse control is with the camera (which is synched to player turning).

RoboShmup

Banned
My TF2 achievement isn't showing up. I have the achievement, but it's not listed under the Gift Pile and I don't have a prize from it :/

Edit: Ah, I see others are having the problem too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom