• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

krzy123

How do I unpack it? I pressed "unpack" and it stuck there.

its unpacked, check your games list. Nothing visually happens when you unpack. Its pretty annoying, when i got Hard Reset and I clicked it like 10 times thinking it was broken, but then I checked my games list and it was there.

Relax.MX

This Binding of Isaac save file is dirty cheap....sooo lame...soooo lame...one coal or one useless coupon for your honor? is a great game...and no, i dont want a coal in exchange for my soul...

EDIT: Auto-Quote-Avatar

KvSvy.jpg

Anyone had it where, youve accidently bought a game on someone elses account (like, brother for example) without realising it wasnt yours logged in ?

Bought Quake 4 last night after coming in from work, kicked my brother off Skyrim and checked out the deals, and completely forgot it was his account i was logged into. Have emailed Steam about it, just wondering what outcome people have had, or will they be arses ?

gdt

Oh wow, crafted my first 7 coal, and got Thief: Deadly Shadows. Pretty cool! Always have been interested in that series.

Might get some more achievements now.

kamspy

Out of 15 cheevos I've won 3 games, 3 coupons and the rest coal.

games haven't been that great.

OpFlash: Dragon Rising
AmrA Cold War
Zombie Driver

coopolon

Meat Boy daily, which probably means cheeve too.

Really hoping it's the beat one level, not beat all the levels. I would assume it's the beat one level, but Revenge of the Titans was the hardest of all the achievements so now I'm not so sure.

Edit: Weird, my time just counted down to 0 (9 minutes before it should have). Then went back up to 8 minutes and started counting down again.

coopolon

Not like it needs to be much cheaper but wasn't that the same price it was during the Thanksgiving sale? (New Vegas)

Haven't most games that were on sale in Thanksgiving been the same price in the Xmas sale?

Plus I don't think Bethesda will ever drop their games below $5. Oblivion and Morrowind never have and the latter has been out for almost a decade now.

coopolon

I was hoping Civ V would go on sale. Yayyye. I might pick up either C&C Red Alert 3 or C&C 4, which is better?

C&C RA3. Hands down. Not even close. Maybe they've patched C&C4 to something completely different then it was when it was released, but I don't think they have, and it's a terrible
(C&C)
game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom