• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LCfiner

Costume Quest for 3.75 will be mine!

Might also pick up Recettear. not sure yet.

Everyone buy Witcher 2 if you haven' yet! gosh!

Chris R

Hoping when I get the Dungeons of Dreadmor achievement my other stuff will unlock too.

The recipe is Aqua Vitae + Diggle Egg + Grog right?

That was surprisingly less catastrophic than I was anticipating.

Getting Recettear.

Okay GAF, do I get Half-Life or HL Source?
Original. That way you get mod compatibility too.

Source has some weirdness to it, but it's not that great of an upgrade either. It's also kind of jarring seeing pixel shaded water effects beside 1998 textures and geometry.

Edgeward

Okay just dungeons of dredmore for me today. I thought before I would buy DNF at 5 but even at that price i still have my reservations

Chesskid1

Banned
psychonauts $2.49 for me.

my friend owes me $15ish, so was really hoping witcher 2 would be $15 (and that would be about what it cost on amazon on their sale. DAMN IT. maybe i can gift him something i suppose to get it up there.

also, anyone know if you can do past day achievement or it expires yet?

Prezhulio

guhhh it's gonna take a long time for steam to discount witcher 2 to where i'll bite. for christ's sake it was $16 on amazon not that long ago, wish it was able to be activated on steam from them :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom