• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

I'd like to grab Fable TLC and Bunch of Heroes, but I can't from work, and all last night Steam was giving me connection errors. I only managed to nab Orcs Must Die.

inky

I'm tempted, because I remember enjoying Fable on the original Xbox. But I know I'll never actually play it.

Same deal. I even own it on disc already but never play it. Will probably pass this time.

Also, I can't see my gifts yet; fiddling with Portal 2/TF 2 didn't work. Meh, it's prolly just coal, but pretty shitty it still not working 24 hrs later.

Coverly

Well almost made the first day without a purchase. Almost.

Portal 2 & Bunch of Heroes 4 pack. Don't know when I'll get a chance to play them, especially with star wars launching this week.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Of course! Wouldn't be a Holiday sale if it didn't!

It's what makes the Steam sales so special!

YOU KNOW IT! Keep that F5 handy.

Let's do this!

gabe6k2n2.gif

The most fun in steam is waiting/looking for the pricing errors and buying it as shitting fast as possible.

SO LET'S GET TO IT. SCOUR THE SITE AND LOOK FOR RIDICULOUS PRICES.

OMG GEEEEZ. You're taking advantage of a mistake! May as well pirate!!!

lol, j/k. Some dude in the Steam thread said something similar before.

Red

Looks like Dreadmor is a deal, awesome news

Er, maybe not. No % notice underneath its achievement.

OH SHIT IT IS

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Very smooth price switchover for me. Just refreshed on 00:00:00 automatically and everything was updated

Edit: I also see that they customized their Varnish error page to not look as scary.

Sanic

Why is the Witcher 40-75 off? What does that mean?!

Franchise pricing.

And nothing really for me today, unless someone wants to gift me The Withcer 2 in exchange for a copy of Dead Island, but I understand that's a rather high price. Better than what you would get otherwise, but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom