• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kabouter

Today I got:
Dungeons of Dredmor
Tropico 4
Tropico 4 Junta DLC
Psychonauts

Played a bit of Dungeons of Dredmor, got the achievement. Seems fun though, will get really into it when I have time some time next year.

masterkajo

What exactly do I have to do in Spiral Knights? I am completely lost. I don't have money and I can't start Lockdown until I have 200... :(

Saige

I must do better.
Is anyone else getting the “An unexpected error has occurred. Your purchase has not been completed” thing?

I can’t buy the Dredmor dlc or add money to my steam wallet even though the same card worked fine yesterday.

coopolon

What exactly do I have to do in Spiral Knights? I am completely lost. I don't have money and I can't start Lockdown until I have 200... :(

I think you're supposed to gather minerals and sell them to earn Cr. I can't find where to gather minerals though i.e. the dungeons.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
anyone have any impressions on that dungeons of dredmor dlc? I know it's only 75c but still :p

Get it. I'll write a large post about it later, but in short: get it.

The_Monk

Here I was deciding to get HL2 or HL2 EP.2 when I saw The Witcher (the first one) is for the same price, now I need to ask GAF if I can run this because I simply do not understand specs in a long, long time...

MacBook Pro (I will run in Bootcamp, so it's okay)

- 2.3Ghz Intel Core i5
- 4GB 1333MHz DDR3
- Intel HD 3000 (I know... bad, right?)

I won't be able to run it... right? Some help please, because I have no idea if it's playable or not.

Thanks in advance!

Artofwar420

Be advised, save some cents by getting the Double Fine pack. Every little bit helps... Gaben.

2087317-1.png

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Hng... Can't justify getting Dungeons of Dreadmore just for the achievements. Oh Gabe, you so tempting.

Its a great game, but I'll elaborate on that soon to convince non believers.

How many years has it been said?
It should even be a given just from the first day, noticing that they have new daily deals each day.

People will never learn. You'll have a new flock next sale.

I think a lot of it is people getting too overwhelmed over all the sales. Also, didn't realize I typed "messed" instead of "message." lol

I'll probably just pick up Witcher... though I have no idea when I'll find the time, I still have games I bought from last year's holiday sale that I haven't started yet :/

Paprikka

Costume Quest, Chantelise, Psychonauts, and Dungeons of Dredmor for just under $10, not too shabby.

I'll probably pick up Half-Life complete before the deals finish tomorrow too, but I figured I would try and earn a few achievements first and see if I could get one of the games from the gift pile.

Is spiral knights glitched? I unlocked the achievement but its like I dont have the game installed and cant redeem the gift. :/

Yes, I tried reinstalling and nothing.

Also, WHOA CHT, HUGE PIC!

Doomshine

I think you're supposed to gather minerals and sell them to earn Cr. I can't find where to gather minerals though i.e. the dungeons.
Go to the top of the camp to the elevator thingy and play through the first level, I managed to get just over 200 crowns for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom