• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

dani_dc

So I missed Skyrim

damn storm, why did you let me without electricity

Steam is assured to be a daily deal at some point, so I wouldn't worry.

Euro Truck Sim 2+DLC 75% off on GMG. Someone (Coupons?) sell the game to me.

Does driving around a truck for long periods of times sounds appealing?
If not you should probably skip it, if you're curious then by all means try it out.

Really tempted by Singularity on Amazon, which I guess comes with a Steam key.

hmmm

HMMMM

Do I do it, GAF?

Do it. Game is super under-rated and fun. As mentioned though, no sub-titles means I missed plot half the time. Really fun mechanics and shooting, neat plot, varied enemy types. A good time had by all. All being me.

If you don't like it, you can burn me at the stake or something.

Eusis

Voted Kentucky Route Zero, wouldn't mind seeing Long Live the Queen win.

Motherfuckers are going to vote in Super Hexagon, aren't they?

Ooo, nice. Long Live the Queen is on voting. I hope it wins. Might just be the only game I'll buy.

Came to check what people wants to win, saw this, voted LLQ.

Last sales are making too easy to not buy anything until I clear my backlog. But can't feel happy for that, it's like cheating :(

Remember Me on GMG for $10 felt like a deal !

Enjoying this Steam Holiday a ton - hoping I can craft my Snow Globe badge soon.

Picking up Sid Meier’s Ace Patrol: Pacific Skies on GMG for $0.80 after coupon and it includes $0.10 credit. Pretty damn cheap.

Hot DAMN. GMG finally showed up. Totally picking up the second Ace Patrol, and people should seriously consider Remember Me. I know people don't like that game for a few reasons, so definitely read some reviews before you take my word for it, but I think it's a fantastic $10 game (and worth the $35 I paid for it).

Oh, also, Singularity for $7.50 from Amazon is also great, especially if they did indeed fix the POV issues. I'm guessing nothing will ever fix the Unreal Engine "oh crap we forgot to load in the high-res textures QUICKLY QUICKLY GO GO GO" bug, but whatever. Meaty game, plenty of story, the time-based mechanics are cool, it's like a lower-budget fusion of Bioshock and Half-Life. Go for it.

Try not to rage too much when you hit that room with all those spider/tick things. UGH.

liezryou

FYI you CAN gift a ROTT 4-pack out of region. Here's how!

http://steamcommunity.com/app/217140/discussions/0/846965882725907409/

Be sure to join us in chat and for our weekend MP events!

MERRY LUDICHRISTMAS from the Rise of the Triad team!

BuYDaYN.jpg

So confused right now.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
It's a campaign based game at the base level, and when it's done it is done. Breakdown adds in a structured and tuned sandbox/endless mode along with some other quirks.

I don't think the DLC is on sale, so you could just buy the base game and if you get hooked then the DLC is very worth it.

oh ok, the way the dude said it sounded like it just abruptely ended like Dark Matter, as if it was incomplete.

Oh cool, glad I didnt buy Solar 2 the other day, it was added to the humble BTA

ZenaxPure

Still had enough card money left in my wallet after state of decay for gnomoria as well, so I did it since I was interested in it.

God I love cards you guys. I've only spent like 30 real monies this entire year on steam sales, rest has been from cards.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Euro Truck Sim 2+DLC 75% off on GMG. Someone (Coupons?) sell the game to me.

There's a demo on Steam... try it?

If it doesn't grab you in the first 30 mins of that demo, then it isn't for you.

Levyne

Banned
I used Uplay for that newest PoP game and it was annoying but not terrible. Kinda dumb that it still has to launch on top of steam.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Bad Hotel keys unavailable at humble bundle BTA... really guys >_> oh well, gotta wait. Speaking of BTA games, here's Bard's Tale enjoy

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Bard's Tale -- MB-B0AE51A8D3F6AE21 - Taken by Dambrosi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom