• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Enhanced Steam for Google Chrome has been updated to version 5.4 and should be applied automatically within the next 60 minutes. Changes are:

• Added option to hide DLC for games you do not own
  • Added option to add button on app pages to test your system requirements in Steam (experimental!)
  • Sorting wishlist by discount now additionally subsorts by price (lowest -> highest)
  • Fixed inventory market price check displaying "Sold!" when looking up prices
  • Fixed bug where inventory market price check wasn't displaying for some users
  • Fixed bug where Holiday Snow Globes weren't highlighting in the marketplace
  • Fixed bug where DRM warnings weren't displaying under certain conditions
  • Fixed bug where holiday snowglobe background was displaying in Library mode
As always if anyone has any problems, please let me know. Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me...

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Dungeons & Dragons Chronicles of Mystara -- MB-D8D8C907C934C82A - Taken by Kifimbo

...a classic side scroller from when Capcom wasnt shit

Already have the new games added to the humble bundle, so here they are, if soneone wants it.
ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Bard's Tale -- MB-0887DBA09960149D - Taken by Boss Doggie. 8 entrants total.
Solar 2 -- MB-C70D58DE5792D701 - Taken by denx. 4 entrants total.

t1387914593z1.png

Razorskin

----- ------
Still doubting about getting Fallout 3 GOTY for 2,50. Heck of a price, but it's got...
...GFWL *shudders* :|
And I doubt i'll play it anytime soon. I barely know the games, that's the weird thing, but I own almost all of them. :p This is the only Fallout I don't own.

Where is it that price?

rrs

FO3 uses gfwl for nothing really, and a script extender kills it to boot

Alright, back to me messing around.

Whoever can guess what this is from;

fAICxPp.jpg

Will win this game;

Quote or PM me your answers.

Old Hints;
Anime / Manga / Thing
Beck

New Hint;
40 years ago

I'll keep this up until Christmas, then just give it away.
Captain Sherlock?

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Is there anyplace selling DayZ for cheap? I saw someone selling a key for $15.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
On the second day of Christmas my true love sent to me...

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Rise of the Triad -- MB-3011A19762D3CABB - Taken by Eanan

...an old-school shooter remade for modern times

Wanted to thank Woo again for Braid.
header_292x136.jpg

I'm about 30 minutes in and I've been nothing less than absolutely impressed by the game. Every aspect of the experience is perfectly crafted. The art style is wonderful and painterly. The story is mysterious and engaging. The controls are tight and responsive. The game has, by far, the best time-based puzzles I've ever played. Better than Prince of Persia, or Ethan Meteor Hunter, or any of the game I've played that involve time control. Now only are the mechanics just ingenious, the way they're seamlessly combined with the platforming is fantastic.

akira28

Hanako does get help from others for games, but generally these are games made by a woman for other women/girls yeah.
Aint no henati doujin game folks!

Right.
KDRGvzk.gif

Georgina Bensley
She has a sexy British accent and she's a brony too.
I greenlit this game, but I understand that the art style comes with a sort of image problem here in the US.

She's a PM2 fan like I was. I hope I wasn't the only guy raising a princess not to fap to.

kudoboi

first time doing this.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

ulgzbKC.png
Battle Group Desura -- MB-C74962FB3A165DF4
Doc Clock: The Toasted Sandwich of Time -- MB-21F37DDC8022EA0F - Taken by KJ869

Eanan

Yeh I think ill jump on that DmC GMG deal. Comes to €6 with all the vouchers and such. Looks like a game right up my street but has always been pretty expensive.

Rhaknar

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

Devil May Cry 4 -- MB-1E83662ABAC2981E - Taken by MisterLuffy

...the "Real" Dante killing crazy demons

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

vRvbDCu.png
Dead Space 3 Origin -- MB-1A14FE66AC989C1F
The Showdown Effect -- MB-BC67272957599280
War of the Roses Kingmaker -- MB-05F72E2726FF7489
vRvbDCu.png
The Sims 3 Origin -- MB-202DC66E6BD3C447

t1387916753z1.png

Whoever wins Sims 3, please PM me, I will also be giving you the expansion and DLC to go with it.

dani_dc

Here's a few games:

ModBot said:
Instructions for dani_dc:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can entry for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Cogs- -- MB-C56B4C73AFFFBD91 - Taken by crazyrabbits
Hacker Evolution Duality -- MB-798A9C51F4E3C02B
Red Faction: Guerrilla -- MB-BB175D47B5B36DD2 - Taken by Deadbeat. 5 entrants total.
Eufloria -- MB-97FEB9AEA25FA14D - Taken by FloatingDivider. 3 entrants total.
Ben There, Dan That! and Time Gentlemen, Please! -- MB-33A17B3953668C31 - Taken by rainking187
Home -- MB-600D40AFD8C09F8D - Taken by Polishin8r. 2 entrants total.

t1387915492z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom