• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtcn63

RE6 is alright if you play coop/multi. I'm one of those fuckers who thinks it was a significant step back from RE5 and 6. And they turned sexy Ada into Chinese Glenn Close.

AsylumX

Kinda wish Steam would take a page out of GoG's book, and replace the votes with a choice between three deals, with you only being able to choose one.

That would be great but for that to work the should limit that deal to 1 purchase and that's when all hell breaks loose... People will complain about not been able to gift on steam.

Altazor

Oh well, didn't win Shadowrun Returns... congrats to Freezard for winning it. So I entered MadBrad's giveaway. Maybe I'll get lucky this time :)

Shurayuki

Right.

Georgina Bensley
She has a sexy British accent and she's a brony too.
I greenlit this game, but I understand that the art style comes with a sort of image problem here in the US.

She's a PM2 fan like I was. I hope I wasn't the only guy raising a princess not to fap to.

I think I only know Hanako games because RPS wrote about Magical Diary (their other steam game).
Had a look around the homepage but most of the games seemed to have too much of a for-girls touch, think RPS noted that too in Magical Diary.
Also honestly the art was never up to snuff. At least that seems to be up to par in Long Live the Queen.

At least now we'll see how many votes GAF can contribute, because we're probably the only ones voting for it ;D

oipic

Good morning and Merry Christmas, SteamGAF (well, it's Christmas morning here in Melbourne, at least). I genuinely enjoy your collective company, you're a jolly good bunch, and I hope you all get to spend some quality time with those near and dear to you during the festive season. :)

(...and may you still have the time to keep one eye on the sales etc - don't go missing any community votes now)

FACE

Banned
Alright, back to me messing around.

Whoever can guess what this is from;

fAICxPp.jpg

Will win this game;

Quote or PM me your answers.

Old Hints;
Anime / Manga / Thing
Beck

New Hint;
40 years ago

I'll keep this up until Christmas, then just give it away.

Is that Fantomas?

Edit: Seems like he's called Ogon Bat outside of Brazil.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
please dont fucking un-junior me (i dont even know what that means lol) because of giveaways, that defeats the purpose of them, that is NOT why im doing this.

Anyway, where were we? Ah yes...On the sixth day of Christmas my true love sent to me...

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Surgeon Simulator 2013 -- MB-E56CB386302E56E0 - Taken by Shepard

...a crazy game that drives me crazy with its controls

Jawmuncher

Something Small

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Overlord -- MB-615E1C15B74A8ADC - Taken by poopninjamvc3mk
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising -- MB-9F2BAD077243C55F - Taken by Falifax
Clive Barker's Jericho -- MB-9C343554C2B9F42B - Taken by denx
Damnation -- MB-5D56431AACE40C75 - Taken by nexen
Fuel -- MB-984AEB58CAB79FC8 - Taken by Cheddahz
Operation Flashpoint: Red River -- MB-127353E896736B3F - Taken by scorpscarx
Overlord 2 -- MB-1E40A888FD1EED12 - Taken by Tellaerin

mannerbot

i literally spunked away 8 hours on Sword of the Stars: The Pit. Any games like it on sale at the moment?

FTL, if that counts and you haven't played it yet. Most roguelikes are actually free, so if you like Sword of the Stars: The Pit you can try out Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup, Brogue, and Tales of Maj'Eyal. If you wanted to buy something, Tales of Maj'Eyal also has a Steam version, you can try Dungeons of Dredmor, and (these are not traditional roguelikes) look out for Spelunky and Desktop Dungeons. One Way Heroics is a Japanese one that I've heard good things about that's been greenlit recently, and it's cheap from the Playism site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom