• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caerith

Alright, back to me messing around.

Whoever can guess what this is from;

fAICxPp.jpg

Will win this game;
Miley Cyrus.

Lain

Since indiegala bundles are half off, I grabbed a limited one to share.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 9 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Hacker Evolution Duality & 4 DLC -- MB-68C982D93D345C2C
ulgzbKC.png
Battlegroup (Desura) -- MB-C0CE13ACC867DECC
PGP3OVL.png
Creatures Exodus (GOG) -- MB-1B4B390A878B163C
Skyward Collapse -- MB-07B305F06ABBC315 - Taken by trailmix16
Shattered Haven -- MB-860049BDC025B502 - Taken by Jawmuncher
Teleglitch: Die More Edition -- MB-79E2B97FE29AA0A8 - Taken by mannerbot
Puzzler World -- MB-A74D52704B5EBFEF - Taken by Diedac
Doc Clock: The Toasted Sandwich of Time -- MB-C134A5D9C73E8CE3
A Valley Without wind 1 and 2 -- MB-09B2A85BF82E245B - Taken by ninjaurbano

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I feel bad putting rules in the giveaways but im afraid people wont control themselves :(

Okay, just realized I could get a free GOG key for Shadowrun Returns but because I'd prefer to have it on Steam anyway I'm giving it away here! Is that okay even though this is the Steam thread? Whatever let's do this.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a not-Steam but rather GOG key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Shadowrun Returns -- MB-6B33D18EB2653A0D - Taken by Freezard. 48 entrants total.

t1387915537z1.png
I dunno why it wasn't flagged with the GOG icon as I've seen in other posts but whatever, it's definitely for GOG and not Steam

What's the word around here on State of Decay?
Not sure how the PC version compares, but I loved the game on XBLA. It can be janky, but when you're low on stamina, and down to a few bullets, and a damaged bat, and you're sneaking through a house at night, before being chased by three converging hordes and barely make it back to your base (or maybe you get blindsided and go down fighting)....

It's worth it

Altazor

Okay, just realized I could get a free GOG key for Shadowrun Returns but because I'd prefer to have it on Steam anyway I'm giving it away here! Is that okay even though this is the Steam thread? Whatever let's do this.

I dunno why it wasn't flagged with the GOG icon as I've seen in other posts but whatever, it's definitely for GOG and not Steam

aw man, excellent giveaway. I'm hoping I win this time ;)

Jawmuncher

It's fine to give it away here.
As you can see Origin keys as well as other pop up here as well.
Plus no one complains about a free game!

Skab

I feel bad putting rules in the giveaways but im afraid people wont control themselves :(

Hey, any giveaway is a good giveaway. (It's an even better giveaway if it has Bad Rats.) Rules just keep things a bit more ordered and there is nothing wrong with that.

Shantom

I voted for Long Live the Queen since it's a good game and it hasn't had a big discount yet. Having said that, Super Hexagon is by far the best game available on the vote and, if it wins, it will be well deserved and I hope the many people in this thread calling it dumb will actually give it a chance.

Nymphae

Banned
Not sure how the PC version compares, but I loved the game on XBLA. It can be janky, but when you're low on stamina, and down to a few bullets, and a damaged bat, and you're sneaking through a house at night, before being chased by three converging hordes and barely make it back to your base (or maybe you get blindsided and go down fighting)....

It's worth it

Ok that sounds cool. I might bite.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition -- MB-421BCDB59EC6A807 - Taken by Kirosia

...something to get you ready for Ultra

Rhaknar

wtf happened to the SSF4 banner picture modbot! oh well :(

moving on...

Zeknurn

I'm sad that I missed the price mistake on Rise of Venice. Silly Yule celebrations getting in the way of my steam dealing.

Btw it would really neat if people added me on Steam as a friend. You can find the URL in my profile. JaseC style.

Happy Yule everyone.

Nymphae

Banned
If you need more convincing, here's the OH SHIT! Moments thread I started on the Undead Labs forum
Nothing but desperate stories of emergent survival and misfortune

Nice, thanks I'll check that out!

A decent time filler until Dead State comes out next year, the real zombie survival game.

Ah yes that's the one I thought this was for some reason, that sounded really cool last time I heard about it.

Rhaknar

people quoting Laharl in thank you notes is cracking me up

Anyway, how many days are in that xmas lyric, I forget...

MadBrad

Neo Member
First time giveaway, enjoy!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Offspring Fling -- MB-9AD43A4B72BBF973 - Taken by C00kie M0nster. 4 entrants total.
Cave Story Plus -- MB-BDED89028E80C7DB - Taken by Altazor. 3 entrants total.

t1387916169z1.png

Eanan

First time gifting inventory URLs instead of keys, so think I did it right. If not just PM if you claim it and ill email it to you.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Time Gentlemen, Please! and Ben There, Dan That! Special Edition Double Pack -- MB-D33F6533962388CB - Taken by Jiggaloboy
Bastion -- MB-1A1CB12899E3CBE0 - Taken by jmizzal

Link Man

Banned
Kinda wish Steam would take a page out of GoG's book, and replace the votes with a choice between three deals, with you only being able to choose one.

Rhaknar

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Resident Evil 6 -- MB-E19DC5B7FE14BC4E - Taken by fspm

...a game everyone hated but now everyone loves (aparently)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom