• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

Decided on skipping Gone Home... sorry devs, get back to me once you put it up 75% off again

I already discussed this with you, but I ahve a feeling the price went back up due to the popularity of the game.

The developers are seeing the game crop up on many mainstream media GOTY lists and they raise the price to compensate. Both Humble and Steam store have raised the price since the Autumn sale.

If it was just one store it would not really be a likely theory, but both stores doing it at the same time casts some doubt.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I already discussed this with you, but I ahve a feeling the price went back up due to the popularity of the game.

The developers are seeing the game crop up on many mainstream media GOTY lists and they raise the price to compensate. Both Humble and Steam store have raised the price since the Autumn sale.

If it was just one store it would not really be a likely theory, but both stores doing it at the same time casts some doubt.

which is a dick move. Understandable, but dickish :p

Garcia

Holy shit. Pacman DX's Demo has got to be one of the most ruthless and teasing I've ever tried. . . The game completely blacks out 2 minutes into Score Attack mode when you're reaching Speed 05, begin making crazy combos and getting a thrill.

Good job, Bamco, you bastards. Made me want to get your game even more.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist

That's sort of lame

Arukado

I have #2 and #7 spare snowglobe cards. I need #4 and #5 to complete the goddamn badge. Send me a pm with your steam id.

EDIT: Dark Souls double diped.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Brothers and Evoland for me if Evoland is (finally) 75%

Turfster

Daily
  • Saints Row IV 60% off
  • Simcity 4 75% off
  • Deadpool 75% off
  • Dust 75% off
  • Brothers 70% off
  • Sins of a solar empire rebellion 75% off
  • Garry's mod 75% off
  • Torchlight II 75% off
  • Godus 50% off
Flash
  • Evoland 75% off
  • shelter 75% off
  • RAGE 75% off
  • Gunpoint 66% off
Community votes
  • KOFXIII 66% off
  • Divekick 75% off
  • Injustice 50% off

An-Det

Goddamn this is a good day. Gunpoint, Dust, Brothers are all tempting, and nice to see Sins of a Solar Empire on the front page today.

Derrick01

Banned
Another crappy day. Forget that terrible deadpool game activision, put a better deal on that recent Spider Man game. I heard that was at least decent.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
iblLWytOFc5CqL.png
iblLWytOFc5CqL.png
iblLWytOFc5CqL.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom