• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
KoF over the other two. Divekick gets old within two minutes and InjustiZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

This is how I feel, even though I probably still won't bite if KoF hits that I feel like it's the far better game than the other two choices.

Divekick will win though, because money.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Oh man, I wish I had the $4 spare for Deadpool. That's a decent asking price for what you get.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Brothers and Evoland aquired, Im happy.

Gunpoint and Dust are both awesome btw

Another crappy day. Forget that terrible deadpool game activision, put a better deal on that recent Spider Man game. I heard that was at least decent.

nice tag btw.

unrelated: I learned that the batman: arkham games either have lost saves from the patching out of GFWL or that removing them removes your saves as well (cloud disabled).

So uninstalling them was probably not my best idea.

Tizoc

Oh man, I wish I had the $4 spare for Deadpool. That's a decent asking price for what you get.

Eh just grab it at that price, it's really rare for anything Activision to go for so low a price anyway.

Anyone else getting an error when trying to vote? I get one whenever i try to vote for KoF >_<

Gvaz

Banned
Was just about to ask about this game too. What makes it bad?

Edit- How is Evoland?

I like the idea of evoland but I found the controls kind of frustrating at times.

It's just boring and there's nothing interesting about it. You clear land so that your people can build on it and you collect favor in order to clear land and pick up relics that give favor. the better you move around land, and the more favor you have, the more unlocks you can get which means bigger houses or like a statue or something. That's it, the whole game. just keep doing that forever. I got to the big landmass and saw all the busy work with low reward and said fuck it.

Omega

Banned
i knew i should have gotten injustice on Amazon when it $19.99

Steam has matched Amazon or done better with the games I was looking for so I figured it would also be $20 on Steam eventually while netting me two cards.

this is what i get for being cheap and wanting cards

Prophane33

Argh, if someone would actually buy the foil I have on the marketplace I would be able to pick up Gunpoint. While my luck is good with foils (e.g. 2 foils in 4 games yesterday) it takes awhile to get rid of them.

styl3s

OK. Price updated.
Deadpool still isn't worth $10 imo
I bought it for $40 on PS3 and have 0 regrets.

But i am also a huge, huge, huge Deadpool fan. The game is great for fans and i highly recommend it for $10. If you aren't a big fan i suggest passing on it at any price because it's just one big fan service and has mediocre gameplay.

_hekk05

Banned
SMH. Still waiting for velocity ultra, csd, ksp and mark of the ninja.

Unfortunately missed csd. Ah well. At least i know ksp is coming

nbraun80

first time doing this, hopefully I didn't mess it up. Ha :)
ModBot said:
Instructions for nbraun80:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Don't Starve -- MB-243979DEE902AB83 - Taken by bigwinnerx. 41 entrants total.

t1388254671z1.png

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Eh just grab it at that price, it's really rare for anything Activision to go for so low a price anyway.

You misunderstand, I don't have the $4 for $10 in my Steam Wallet. I'm $6. D:

mrgone

Divekick is going to run away with this one. It's not even fair to the other two to put a game that's 2.50 in the vote.

Hey, if a free to play snowboarding game for $7.49 can beat a $3 pool game that looks amazing there's no reason to lose hope in the community's greater ability to completely fuck up a vote.

Brb, voting Dive Kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom