• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

After 3 days with heat, water, or electricity; yesterday without internet, phone, or TV. I finally have everything back.

I have never missed heat or internet more in my life.

I have bad news to you...
you got no steam back, it just broke, sorry

Kadin

its_alive1.gif

Steams back up here .
Still very much hit or miss with me although I AM downloading something at a decent speed so I won't complain. Just can't view friend's libraries for gifting, etc. :(

The pre-rendered backgrounds do look pretty bad on a high resolution screen, though.

The solution for that is simple, play it windowed at 640x480, game looks fine. I just picked up both FFVII and FFVIII and after several hours of playing FFVII on PC that's the only complaint I have and it's easily remedied.

This was such a dumb move, man. This was the first year where Steam seemed most stable outside the price glitches and then they decide to turn Steam into a F2P free for all...

It's like they want to lose money lol.

God save the deals!

I think it was deciding to do it DURING a friggin' sale. Space things out, you fools.

I think it was deciding to do it DURING a friggin' sale. Space things out, you fools.
Of course

A F2P L4D is freaking awesome. It's just that they decided to screw themselves, people who came to actually buy stuff during the sales and devs/pubs that negotiated prices and sales periods with them.

3dmodeler

Should I sell the sparkling snowflake item or unwrap it? It sells for about a buck but I want to know what items I could get for unwrapping it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom