• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
where is the outrage for lack of Gunpoint daily / flash / community vote?

Game was amazing :(

denx

Damnit. A cousin wants Oblivion as a Christmas/New Year gift. :(

This will be one of the few ocassions where I wish there is a repeat.

I'm limited to my Steam funds, so that GMG deal is of no use for me. :(

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition -- MB-ACF20342942E6788
Binary Domain -- MB-BEFB79F25CF92B36
Brothers -- MB-D8F0B82215E2320E
XCOM: Enemy Unknown -- MB-F42DE9434BAA9BF1
Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition -- MB-56F9EB8BC03BAC34 - Taken by DorianD

t1388010806z1.png

I should say-- It's Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons, not the bad one.

So what do I do when a game I want shows up on a Flash sale? If I skip it now I'll miss out but if it shows up in the Daily Sales I can get more of a discount.

Kadin

Screw all this shit. I can't even get onto the eShop on my Wii U and 3DS. I'm going to eat some brownies and 7-layer dip... I've had it!

Good luck everyone, lol!

Myshkin

Hang on a second. This game that everyone is downloading Steam for is the one where you kill black people, right?
Added: Google says yes :(

I had a problem with this one when I did a raffle in the last thread. ModBot encrypted "- A Tale of Two Sons" into the key so I had to redo it without the "-" in the title.

I could have gone back and changed it, but hopefully the winner won't be confused.

We will never see that GAFfer again.

Ha! Civ V Gold was the first Steam game I bought when I signed up in the Spring. After the best part of 20 hours [when I was still trying to get to grips with the game] I realised that if I didn't stop then I would never see the light of day again for God knows how long. So I put it to one side with the promise to myself that I'd come back to it again. I still haven't gone back to it :).

Then I played XCOM for 90 odd hours after a fellow GAFer kindly gifted it to me. I fired it up again last night for the first time in ages as other new games didn't click with me. So we'll see how long I'm playing it this time :).

Both wonderful games though. I hope whoever wins these enjoys them as much as me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom