• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition -- MB-ACF20342942E6788
Binary Domain -- MB-BEFB79F25CF92B36
Brothers -- MB-D8F0B82215E2320E
XCOM: Enemy Unknown -- MB-F42DE9434BAA9BF1
Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition -- MB-56F9EB8BC03BAC34 - Taken by DorianD

t1388010806z1.png

Should Steam ever work again, I hope you guys enjoy these games. :)

Jawmuncher

Man i'm done with this BS. I just got off shift so i'm going to bed.
I swear I better be able to buy KOF13 in 5 hours. If the servers are still fucked after that they need to extend the flash sales or something.

Asgaro

I'm never surprised any more. A lot of people are just cheapasses, no matter cheap stuff is.

We try to keep the balance since there are way too many gamers on the opposite side: wasting money on games they never complete, let alone even touch. :)

Also, what's so special about L4D2 compared to L4D1? I remember it being released quite fast after the first one.

ArynCrinn

Banned
Thing to keep in mind is, they made sure that storefront was up, same with the market (you just couldn't sell shit), so the community went down, or is still down. But they made damn sure to keep that money flowing into Valve's pockets. xD

Nabs

wheres Nabs at? I saw he had Injustice earlier, I need some impressions. Im sure ill regret not buying it at GMG if I dont, but would like to know how the port is

I haven't had much time with it, but the port seems fine. It's pretty much on par with the MK9 one. I haven't gone online, but I'm not expecting much there.

Jawmuncher

Thing to keep in mind is, they made sure that storefront was up, same with the market (you just couldn't sell shit), so the community went down, or is still down. But they made damn sure to keep that money flowing into Valve's pockets. xD

It's still iffy I managed to get to the KOF page then it crapped out again

Santini

Is Mystara a better game than Dragon's Crown?

Better? Not necessarily--it's a fun beat'em up in that classic Capcom style, but I'd say that Dragon's Crown has a little more depth because of the character leveling, loot, and randomized dungeons.

daveo42

Banned
Steam really shat the bed. I guess it's to be expected (no people on call today?)

Everyone with a PC and doesn't have Steam installed just downloaded it and L4D2 all at the same time on top of all the holiday deals happening. Steam was DDOS'd by consumers.

Smash88

Banned
After 3 days with heat, water, or electricity; yesterday without internet, phone, or TV. I finally have everything back.

I have never missed heat or internet more in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom