• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITT people start playing games
KuGsj.gif

madness.

Even the Steam community forums are down when I'm trying to figure out why Puzzle Agent 2 won't launch on my Mac.

(It seems to be borked for everyone with a Mac and a non-ancient OS version, though, and Telltale Games doesn't intend to fix it. Wonderful.)

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
I can't even spend my money on KOF13.
Because of this lame ass L4D2 give away killing the servers.
Should have been a final day giveaway not smack dab in the middle.

Well it is Christmas day so it's technically the best time to give it away. Pretty cool of Valve although I already own it and would like L4D for free :p

inm8num2

Just imagine if they allowed people to stock up on free gift copies of L4D2 like GOG did for the Fallouts - the internet would implode.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
What's the difference between FF7 on PSX and PC? Questioning my desire to double dip.

PSX port can be played on the Vita, too. It has richer sound.

PC version uses MIDI's for sound, but it's moddable, so that can be fixed with some work. PC also has cloud saves, character booster, and achievements. The pre-rendered backgrounds do look pretty bad on a high resolution screen, though.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
wheres Nabs at? I saw he had Injustice earlier, I need some impressions. Im sure ill regret not buying it at GMG if I dont, but would like to know how the port is

rtcn63

I could never get into L4D2, having played both solo and with a friend during the free weekend. But for the cost of nothing...

kaskade

I already have L4D2 but I told my friend about it so we can play it together. I guess that crashed steam though.

I still hope Valve just randomly decides to release Half-Life 3 one day. Look how well it worked for Beyonce.

bigace33

Wow no more voting? It says voting is over. The sale is supposed to go through the 3rd so why end the daily votes so soon?

silenttwn

PSX port can be played on the Vita, too. It has richer sound.

PC version uses MIDI's for sound, but it's moddable, so that can be fixed with some work. PC also has cloud saves, character booster, and achievements. The pre-rendered backgrounds do look pretty bad on a high resolution screen, though.

PC version music was patched. Sounds 100% like PSOne version now.

Divius

Is the steam site own by any chance? It won't load and neither will it on my phone.

edit: ah looks like I am not alone. Had me worried, just finished Christmas dinner. Guess I will check again later.

Busted Steam = awesome excuse to go make a plate of leftovers from our big Christmas dinner last night. Some sliced pork, a bit of duck, maybe some sugared potatoes, a roasted brussel sprout or two, and a tiny little bowl of almond rice pudding.

LUNCH OF HOLIDAY CHAMPIONS

hohoXD123

Around halfway there...

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Gone Home -- MB-DB4D6FB1CA7B3E79

t1388005541z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom